CH 2: a new freind

Gorgie jumped back suprised. "Hiya Gorgie." Said the stranger as he moved his head colser and his eyes turned blue. He revealed to be a clown. Gorgie waved nevously as he peeped out a small hello to the strange clown. "What a nice boat" the clown said as he held up the S.S Gorgie. "My boat!" Gorgie said excited. The clown looked at Gorgie's boat then drawed his attention toward Gorgie. "Do you want it back?" The eirry clown asked. "Yes please!" Gorgie said he couldn't wait to play more with his his papper boat. But as Gorgie started to reach he remembered the one rule his dad tought him. Gorgie pulled his arm back. "I'm not aloud to take stuff from strangers." Gorgie said slightly disappointed that he couldn't play more with his papper boat. The slightly creepy clown thought for a moment. "Well i'm Pennywise the dancing clown and you are Gorgie. Yes. Gorgie meet Pennywise, Pennywise meet Gorgie now we aren't strangers are we?"
"I guess not." Gorgie said nervously. "How did you end up in the sewers anyway?" Gorgie said trying to change the subject. Pennywise thought for a few minutes. "The storm blew me away blew the wole circus away all the rides,popcorn,and balloons. "Balloons?" Gorgie asked. "Well we can't have a circus without balloons can we? But ya'see I've been all alone down here with no one to-" Pennywise got cut by static as Gorgie pulled a walkie talkie from his coat pocket. "M-mom says d-diners ready over." Said Bill trough the walkie talkie. "Ok Billy I'm coming over" Gorgie responded. Pennywise relised he was about to lose his prey so as Gorgie was about to walk off pennywise asked. "Your not leaveing without your boat are you?" Pennywise asked  "Bill's gonna kill you" he added. Gorgie looked back and thought. "Nah you can keep her maybe she'll keep you company so you won't be so lonely down there. Bye Mr.penny." Agrovaited Pennywise growled his growl echoed trough sewers. "Billy I met a funny clown in the sewer over." Gorgie told Billy happily. "What? Just get over here Gorgie over." "I'm coming over." Gorgie said disappointed .