CH 11: a good monster

"Penny? that... Was... Awsome!" Gorgie remarked with eximent as he giggled. "Did you see the way they ran away? Is that what you do at the circus? I didn't know you could do that! If I hadn't known it was you I would have been sooo sceared!" Gorgie said though giggles. "Why? WHY! Aren't you ... Afraid?" Penyywise asked in a crackling and treataning tone. "Afraid?" Gorgie giggles stoped. "Why wold I be afraid? You're my freind." Gorgie asked confused of the question. "Enough!" Penny yelled. "Listen closely child. I am not you're friend you are just an apiroshon nothing more." If I was able to I- I do you even underst- I am th- !" He couldn't get every word out of his mouth for some reason. He growled from the fustraishon. "Have you never had a freind before penny? Gorgie asked "cuz you bought my bike back, then I got you popcorn, and then we had coca together remember?" Pennywise was confused. "Plus you've saved me two whole times toda-" Gorgie was cut off.  "It would have been to easy to-to-to let to let-" penny growled again frustrated that he couldn't get every word out his mouth. "Ya know. My brother and his friends think you're a monster and I guess if you can turn into stuff like- like that bird thing! You are. But I think you're a good monster.  The tall inhuman clown cackeld back in laughter at the mere thought of being good. The monster exploding in laughter "good monster?" He questoied over and over through waves and waves a laughter. He leaned forward hugging his stomach tight still laughing. When floating blood caught his eye. "BOWERS ACTCHAULY HIT YOU!?" Gorgie questioned rushing over his aid kit. "Hould on i have Batman band aids!" He turned to help his friend but no one was there just some floating bits of blood. "Peny?" Gorgie called hopeing he get an answer .
But no one came...