CH7: The house on Nebolt street part 2

Walking around the house. (Bill being close to Gorgie so he was safe.) Mike handed Gorgie a camera and started to list all the things he planned to get photos of. (Mike always planed ahead.) "  the most important photo to get is the well it wold be a great place to get photographs." "N-no w-w-way Mike not w-with Gorgie." Bill studerded back. "Ok Bill." Mike noded he didn't wanna lose any losers anytime soon. "Well those rooms were next on my List you know the scary, not scary, and very scary rooms you and Ritchie told us about.  And I really wanna get a shot of that creepy clown room upstairs." He added. Ritche surprisingly was walking quietly with them until he herd that. "Do we have to." He moaned. "If we wanna finish this history hunt and get the ice cream my gran dad promised us we do." Mike replied. "Ok but I don't remember kinky clown puppet theater being on that list. Think of the children! well, child." Richie exclaimed. Billy who was worried about Gorgie was about to agree with Richie but he was trying to let Gorgie have more freedom said. "Gorgie f-f-fi-fine guys. right G-gorgie? "Mhm" Gorgie replied not paying atienon to any thing the others were saying he was  to busy takeing pictures. He was far behind the other losers takeing photos of everything he saw. When he heard a very familiar sound singing by now Gorgie had  noticed that whenever his best friend penny was around he was accompanied by creepy singing well most of the time. "Penny?" Gorgie asked himself as he walked down creaky sogy almost broken stairs. Holding his camera close to his chest ready to take a photo. Once Gorgie got close enough to the well.  He took a photo down the well and yelled "BOO!" One hand on the camera and one hand on the well. Bill noticed Gorgie was gone and ran down to the well were he herd Gorgie's voice. That's when he saw Gorgie with his hand on the edge of the well. "Gorgie!" Bill yelled after his brother. "Get a-away from th-there!" Gorgie  looked behind him to find Billy. When he slipped.

SORRY FOR THE CLIFF HANGER OWO
😅
PART THREE COMEING SOON

THANK YOU FOR READING
😊
I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS STORY
🔜😝