CH 4: bike is back

As Gorgie was about to go in his room to get clothes for a shower he stoped.
When he found the bike that had fell in the sewer. the only person that Gorgie thought broung his bike back was Penny. "Thank you penny." Gorgie whispered thinking penny heard him.
The next day Gorgie and Bill were ridding there bikes out to the berins to get with the rest of the losers club. On the way Bill was telling Gorgie about what Beverly Marsh and Ritchie Toser two members of the losers club were hearing. As they passed a sewer drain Gorgie remembered something "Oh! Billy what a sec." Gorgie said pulling out a bag of  kettle corn and hot cocoa packets out of the basket on his bike. As he looked into the dark sewer drain he said "Thanks for bringing my bike back penny. I got you some pop corn since yours blew away in that storm and  hot cocoa packets cuz I bet it gets real cold down there." Bill with a confused asked. "Do you really think you're imaginary friend from the sewer was the one who brought y-you're b-bike back?" "How else did it get in my room with that balloon? I just wanted to say thank you" Gorgie replied "and he's not imaginary." Gorgie mumbled to himself." Bill sighed and said. "Fine  b-but that j-just b-better have not been ke-kettle corn f-from the fair."