CH6:The house on Nebolt street

Stan,Bill,Richie,Mike,Ben,and Gorgie all stoped in front of the old run down house. "Behold right in front of you my friends is the haunted Nebolt house." Richie bloated out to anoy the losers club as usual. "I-its n-n-not haunted R-ruh-Ritchie its just a l-little c-cree-creepy." Bill exclaimed to Ritchie as to not startle Gorgie who was to busy drawing a picture for his clown friend to notice whatever loud mouth remark Ritchie made. "Oh yeah? How do you explain all that Shi- crap that happened Tuesday Hm?" Richie asked who was still pretty petrified about what happened especially after seeing Edie brake his arm and almost getting devoured by a real terifing clown. Stan over hearing the conversation blurted out. "Maybe it was a deamon. Those things are known for shape shifting and that clown shapeshifts." Gorgie poked his head up. "What clown?" He asked. "Its n-nothing G-guh-Gorgie." Bill replied. Gorgie got a little frustrated with his brother and his friends always leaving him in the dark but he wanted to finish his drawing. "Its probably super natural b-buh-but I d-don't wanna s-scare G-Gorgie." Bill whispers back. And as anoying as Richie can be he cared a lot for little Gorgie and for the losers. So he made a very rare agreement to keep his mouth shut.  Mike pulling on his book bag filled with suplise in case IT came back said "Well if were ever gonna finish this history hunt we should probably start it." . Billy didn't realy like the idea of bringing his little brother in the house even though it was a harmless history hunt Bill felt unsure but he was trying to let Gorgie have a little freedom since he is over protective. Stan just stood stared at the house in fear. Remembering what had happened Tuesday. However the others walked in. Ben turned around to see Stan just standing there. "Are you coming?" Ben asked. Mike turned around as well noticing the fear in Stanley's eyes. "Hey are you alright Stan?you seem like you've seen something." It didn't take long for the other three to turn around. "Stan? Say something. Are. You. Ok?" Ritchie asked. "Stanley y-y-you d-don't have to come in j-just tell us what's wr-wro-wron-Wrong." Bill said worried. "Its ok Stan you can look out if bad guys are near." Gorgie handed Stanley his walkie talkie. "Now if you need help you can lst us know!" He added Stan. Felt a little more safe having the walkie talkie. "Thanks Gorgie he said I won't let you down heh."

PART TWO OF THIS CHAPTER COMIN SOON I SORRY 😅🔜
I HOPE YOU ENJOIY THIS STORY HAVE A GREAT DAY THANK YOU FOR READING AND STAY TOONED😄😜😛