CH8:The house on Nebolt street part 3

That's when he slipped...
"G-GORGIE!" Bill screamed at the top of his lungs Bill was so shook he couldn't move neither of the other losers. "AHHHHHH!" Gorgie screamed terrified.. But then Gorgie stoped falling. Gorgie oppened up his eyes to see the most happy sight he cold ever see. . .
Pennywise. Staring into penny's eyes was comforted "D-did I-I scare you?" Gorgie asked with tears staining his face. Pennywise just snarled and slunked back into the darkness. "That was close." Gorgie said trying to ashore the others. The first thing Bill did was run up to his brother and hug him. Wile the Ritchie grabed Billy and Gorgie out of the house and the other losers ran for there lives by then Stan had retreated home for studdies on his Barmisba. Wile the losers were freaking out. "G-Gorgie are you al-alright? did that th-thing hur-hurt you?" Bill asked. "I'm fine." Gorgie mubeld back. Ben was silent his hart still beating so fast it felt like it was gonna come out of his chest. "Did you see that? I wasn't just seeing things right?" Mike asked. "See what Mike? The wallpaper? The floor paneling? Or did you mean the FRIKING CLOWN MONSTER!" Ritchie yelled back at Mike. "PENNY! ISNT A MONSTER!" Gorgie hollared at all the others.