Old love, New love~ Roger Taylor

Hair fell over his forehead, hiding his tear filled eyes. "Roger, please... Don't leave me again!" We were both crying now, I couldn't bear to see him turn away again. Hot tears brushed my cheeks and meandered around my chin but I couldn't find the strength to wipe them away.
"Listen to me Y/N, I can't watch you be this upset. Just trust me when I say you'll be better off without me..." Roger said before turning slowly on his heels and escaping out of the front door. Click. The final click of the door I would hear until I could face the world once again. I had to face the world without him, without my world. I had to face the world, my world, my Roger Taylor.

"Darling I'm worried about you, I've hardly seen you for weeks!" Freddie exclaims as he puts down his teacup. He was the only person whom I could bear to see since Roger left.
"There's no need for you to worry Fred, I'm fine! I've just been feeling crappy lately."
"Roger?" Freddie asked winding his arm around my shoulder. I couldn't find any words to say, I just nodded but Freddie knew. Somehow he knew exactly what to do...

"Freddie! I don't want to go to a party!" I moaned as he persistently pushed me through the doorway.
"Darling, just trust me..." He replied with that mischevious smile which I couldn't deny. As we emerged into the large room filled with hundreds of people having a great time, I could feel like someone was staring at me...
"I don't know Fred! This feels weird..." With that Freddie grabs my arm in his and drags me to the bar...

"Y/N?" Over all of the noise I could hear the most distinct voice call my name. I turned my head to meet the source and I was stunned at the sight in front of me.
"Rog?" I asked already knowing who was there, "I knew it was you! How are you?" I said trying to smile.
"I've been okay, you know, busy with the band and all..." he began but trailed off just as he became comfortable in our conversation.
"I'm happy for you Rog, I really am. I'm glad you're doing well! Anyway, I'll see you in a bit?" I said, smiling convincingly at the man I used to love. As I walked away from Roger, I was lost. Freddie had disappeared and I didn't know anyone else... except Roger.

"Y/N?" A voice called from behind me. I turned around and was greeted with the smiling faces of John Deacon and Brian May.
"Hey guys! How are you both?!" I replied giving them both a brief embrace.
"I'm great, much better after seeing you though!" John replied smiling, as always.
"Good thanks Y/N, haven't seen you around in a while though, when are you coming to see us?" Brian asked.
"Soon... I promise." I said hesitantly, glancing over at where Roger was stood.

Around an hour later Freddie finally found me again and clearly came over for the gossip.
"So... Roger hey? How's he doing this evening?" He asked nudging me.
"I knew you were up to something!" I chuckled. "He's okay..."
"Oh darling, you two are perfect for each other! You both need to stop being so stubborn and see that!" He laughed gesturing Roger to come over.

"Hey Fred, you alright?" Roger asked calmly.
"Darling I'm fabulous! I'll see you soon sweetheart!" He said, kissing me on the cheek and swishing away.

"You okay Y/N?" Rog asked sitting down beside me.
"Yeah...yeah" I replied fiddling with the hem of my skirt.
"You coming tomorrow? The boys really miss you."
"To what? But yeah I've got that impression today from Bri!" I laughed.
"Oh just a recording session, but Brian suggested you come that's all. You don't have to come if you don't want to darling."
"I'll be there, I promise!"

"Morning guys!" I said walking joyfully into the studio. Suddenly I was surrounded by a mess of dark, fluffy hair as Brian rushed to give me a hug, followed by John and Freddie. No Roger.
"Where's Rog?" I asked, concerned flooding my face.
"Don't worry darling, I'm here!" Roger said laughingly. I whipped my head around and noticed a nonchalant Roger leaning against the door frame.
"Jesus! Don't act so smug!" I joked, giving him a light punch on the chest.
"Its nice to see them back to normal, isn't it?" Freddie whispered to Brian and John.
"I've missed Y/N and it's wonderful to see them back together in the same room." Brian replied.