Alone~ John Deacon

"Babe! I don't want to go to a concert!!!" I whined to my best friend who had insisted I be her wing woman for the night.
"But Y/N the band are so good! And they're really good looking!!! Especially Roger..." she said convincingly.
"Right I'll go but only because you're my bestie and I love you more than life!" I replied throwing my hands up in defeat.

"Having fun?" Y/B/N shouted over the music blaring from the speakers.
"Yeah! That bassist is quite nice actually!" I replied, also shouting.

Through the rest of the concert I couldn't take my eyes off the bassist, John. His stage presence was beautiful and he seemed so calm and lovely. After the show I was dragged by the hand by Y/B/N to the backstage area...

"Trust me, okay?" She whispered before leading us into a room where the band were sat, along with a few fans or possibly girlfriends...

"Hi girls! Come in, take a seat." Freddie welcomed us with literal open arms and swept us both up into a hug.
"I loved the show! Roger you were amazing!" Y/B/N went all shy as she complimented Roger.
"Thanks darling, take a seat!" He beckoned, flashing a cheesy grin and giving her a subtle wink.

I decided to go and sit close to John and Brian. I got along with Brian so well since we both were really fascinated by space and John was so sweet sitting there and occasionally chiming into our likeminded conversations.

It was about 1am and we were all still deep in conversation with our respective partners, but Y/B/N had suddenly got up to leave, Roger close behind.
"Babe I'm gonna go! I'll talk to you soon, kay?" She waved at me and left, without letting me reply.
"You can stay with us if you like Y/N!" John jumped in, offering a complete stranger a room for the night.
"I'd love that, thank you so much John!" I replied, giving him a loving hug of gratitude.

A few hours passed again and I had now fallen asleep on John's shoulder and I'm pretty sure he had rested his head atop mine and dozed off too. But suddenly a snap of a camera awoke us both from our slumbers...

"Brian!!!" John sleepily mumbled, trying to sound angry. I just about managed a death stare through my sleepy daze but before long I was comfortable on John's shoulder once again.
"You guys are so cute!" Brian whispered to John, heart eyes glaring at us together.
"Yeah well, we won't be if you keep making comments like that! I don't want to scare the poor girl off do I?! " John protested quietly.
"True! So you like her then?" Brian interrogated, still in a whisper.
"Yeah of course I do, she's amazing but I've only just met her so I don't want to count my chickens before they hatch! She could be a loony!!!" This made John laugh, his laugh was so distinct it woke me up. I looked up to be greeted with the most beautiful smile I had ever seen a man posses.
"I could hear all of that you know? And loony, how dare you!" I said, fake offended.

It was early morning and the band had to get going for their next tour date. I watched John, Brian and Freddie pack up their kit and grumble about where Roger had got to. Despite the calls I made to
Y/B/N, she never answered one and each time it made me more worried and upset that she abandoned me at a place where I knew no one, even if I did meet some great guys! She had betrayed me and broke all friendship laws we had put in place for each other... Number one being: NEVER LEAVE EACH OTHER WITH A GUY!!! And what did she do? Leave.

"I don't want to leave her Bri, she's really special and I think we might have something!" John told Brian as they finished packing away their things.
"John if you think she's special, ask her to come along with us. If she says yes, she's the one. If she says no, respect that and move on. Simple!" Brian wisely replied, instilling some confidence into John which made him walk over to where I was stood.

"Hey, Y/N. I was wondering if, maybe, you'd like to join us on the tour? Even just for a little while, we'd love to have you! All of us would!" John asked, taking my hands in his.
"You know what John, I would love to!" I said, kissing him on the cheek.
Since Y/B/N had left with Roger, I had no key to get back into our apartment because she had assured me we would return home together and that I didn't need my key. Without a key, I couldn't get to my clothes to pack for the tour I was now involved in. I didn't know what to do but I sure knew who would...