Lost and Found~ Roger Taylor

"Roger darling, you'll be fine!" I assured, enveloping him into a warm hug. In the three years I had known Roger, he had never got nervous before a concert but today seemed different. He was distant and quiet, which was certainly not Roger.

"Hey Y/N, you'll be watching won't you?!" Freddie called as he waltzed past in his elegant cloak.
"Right here on the side!" I replied, smiling widely.
"As you rightly should darling!" Freddie said walking over to me and placing his arm around my shoulders. My hand was still intertwined with Roger's as I continued to chat with Fred, I noticed his grip tighten every so often but I just placed that down to pre-show nerves.

"Good luck boys!" I shouted as they all emerged onto stage, Roger last. Something was obviously not right with him so I decided to pull him for one last hug and this time I felt the nerves drain from him. Quickly I pecked him on the lips, sending a smile to his face and forcing him to run onto the stage.

About half way through the show, Roger came off stage. Normally it would be to change clothes but this time, he came to me. Immediately he locked his arms around my waist and spun me around in the air, causing me to giggle wildly. Eventually he placed me back down and kissed me deeply. My hands tangled in his long hair and his hands were placed firmly on my back, we were certainly lost in each other's company.

"Roger!" Freddie sang from onstage. "Would you like to do us the pleasure of joining us again!?" Roger's head almost snapped off his neck as he turned around so quickly. He looked at me sadly and jogged back to stage. The crowd went wild as he played up to their applause.

They played a few more songs from their new album, Sheer Heart Attack, and the crowd seemed to truly enjoy their show, rightly so!

This time it was Freddie's turn to come off stage and quickly change, which he did unlike Roger. Freddie had changed into an all black costume, which he looked amazing in, and came to have a chat with me.

"You alright darling?" He asked, taking my hand in his.
"Yeah! You guys are amazing!" I exclaimed.
"How would you like to come onstage?" Freddie asked quickly.
"Umm-" I couldn't finish what I was saying before I was dragged by the hand onto the stage.

I stared out to the crowd and I froze. From this day forward remind me never to go onto a stage again! I was soothed by Roger hugging me from behind and resting his head on my shoulder. He whispered in my ear that he loved me and walked off. Freddie managed to distract me from my terror and eventually Roger returned. Slowly I heard Freddie to start playing the piano and Brian joining in on the acoustic guitar, Deacy was just stood there watching and smiling.

"So, Y/N. As you know I love you with all of my heart..." Roger began but was cut off by Freddie handing him a microphone. "So as I was saying, Y/N you know how much I love you and how we have made the plan to live happily ever after when we are married. Well, how about our happily ever after starts soon? Y/N, will you marry me?" Roger asked, dropping to one knee and producing a small diamond ring from his pocket.
"Yes of course I will!" I exclaimed, hugging him tightly and kissing his cheek. I'm not really one for public displays of affection, especially in front of thousands of Queen fans but the crowd cooed and applauded as I pulled Roger up and kissed him passionately.

Eventually I walked back off stage and resumed my backstage position to watch the boys finish the show. I couldn't help but admire the ring I had just been given and I found myself talking to someone else.

"How do you think daddy did? Was his proposal nice baby?" I whispered to my stomach. Roger didn't know yet so I thought my special news would be a nice engagement present.

"The show was amazing guys!" I exclaimed as they all ran off stage to the overwhelming applause from the audience. Roger came running straight to me and scooped me up into his arms like I was a princess. I squealed for him to let me down but it was no use he was insistent on carrying me everywhere.