I loved you~ Rami Malek

Rami's POV

"Mrs Brown, I'm so sorry!" I consoled my best friend's mother, all the while trying to process the news I had just received. "I'll be straight there, thank you Mrs Brown. For calling me I mean, it means a lot." I said before hanging up.

About 10 minutes later I arrived to see my best friend. Her injured body lay in a sterile, white room. I sat in my car, trying to practice what I would say to Mr and Mrs Brown when I entered the dreaded room, where they sat, worried.

Finally I plucked up the courage, with my lines rehearsed in my head, to walk into the hospital. I took one look at Mrs Brown sat on a blue plastic chair and broke down. The thought of their family being torn apart from one person's selfish actions ripped my heart from my chest and lodged into my throat.

"Mrs... Brown, I-I-I am so sorry..." I managed to choke out before she enveloped me into a hug. "She's in room 12, if you want to see her sweetie... Thank you Rami, for coming. Y/N would really appreciate your company." Mrs Brown let me go and pointed to her room.

Room 12. I stared at the number for an eternity before a doctor interrupted me. "Afternoon sir, are you here to see Miss Brown?" I nodded. "Oh right. She's still unconscious right now but she can still hear you so, talk to her... Try to keep it positive mind!" The doctor finished before he disappeared into another room.

"Y/N it's me, Rami." I said taking a seat at her bedside. I grasped her cold, limp hand between my own and inhaled deeply. Who could be so evil as to hit a poor girl with their speeding car?

"I don't know if you can hear me right now but I want you to know I'm here and I will not leave your side until you are better. That's a promise!"

_One week later_

"He hasn't moved all week John, I'm getting worried about him!" Mrs Brown told her husband, John, when he arrived at the hospital after work.

"I am too, Helen! I don't think he's slept or eaten this whole time!" John replied to his wife, wiping his brow in despair.

I didn't move. I didn't talk to anyone. I was struck by silence at full force and it paralysed me. I was forced into my own head, forced to dance with all of the happy memories we had sown into our vivid tapestry of life.

_6 years ago_

We were only 16, I was away at jobs a lot.My career had only just begun as an actor and Y/N was always supporting me. She was and still is a keen photographer, a very good one at that!

One day we were in our favourite park and I was walking along a narrow path in front of her when she took the most wonderful and natural photo of me looking across the frosted meadow with my hands in my pockets and hair tousled by the cold winter air. She called over to me so that we could view the gorgeous snapshots she had captured over the course of our walk but once I saw that one photo I froze. I was stunned at my best friend's talent and insisted she sent it to me. This girl had talent and she needed to be noticed...

_Christmas day 2014_

"Happy Christmas Rammm!" Y/N called to me as she walked into the living room of her family home. I hated the nickname Rammm but strangely enough I loved it when she said it and only she could call me it, along with my mum whom was also sat in the Brown's lounge. To tell the truth, my whole family and Y/N's were sat together, chatting away like old times. Our families had previously lost contact with each other after we moved house, further away from the Brown's but Y/N and I worked our dream team magic and brought us all together again for Christmas.

We all handed out our gifts to one another but Y/N and I vowed to save each other's gift for when we were alone. We always liked to steal private moments together, away from our families, as sometimes it all got too much and we never get a chance to have a good chat. At this point in history I had a huge crush on her and I wanted her christmas gift to make her day extra special.