Thank you

It's been a while, hasn't it?

I've been in a serious writers block for the past year, and couldn't find motivation to do anything really...

Then the world suddenly decided to take a fricking acid trip of forest fires, disease, and political mess.

"2020 is going to be amazing!" They said.

Well, they were wrong. So. Very. Wrong.

I guess that's what kick started me to finish this story. Life suddenly seems so much shorter in the eyes of tribulation, and leaving a simple work like this unfinished seemed like a contradiction against myself.

Anyways, if you want to read the interpretation/meaning, read what's beyond the first dots!

•••

Well, hopefully I explained it enough to get you all to know that My Starlight is just an interpretation of the future.

The narrator sees future as a constant light hung over their head. So close and bright, yet always too far away to even think about reaching. Though it's constantly on the narrator's mind with questions of what is to come.

I'm sure many people have felt this before(especially with the ones figuring out what they want to in their life), and can find future as a harsh, unknown thing that they've learned to hate and fear.

But future is like starlight, and instead of hating and fearing what the nightsky(life) gave us, we've found that we must learn to learn from what is there.

The stars may be what we're mainly thinking of, but try to see the starlight, or the bigger image of our lives, which is to live and learn on this journey.

In all honesty, I base this series mostly off of my interpretation of life around me, and. I'm most definitely not the best at writing, but I hope that you guys are able to take something away from this.

Instead of constantly asking and anticipating the future, try to learn from it as it becomes your past.

Every second you're living right now was once your future, and if you keep worrying about each of those seconds, you won't be able to live your life now.

Learn to love the future, and know that many people that are here now, may not see their starlight tomorrow. Please appreciate life guys, because these lights that we're given are not to be burdens, but teachers.

•••

Thank you so much for reading and kind of taking a little tour of my outlook on life lol.

I may not be doing this one in a while, but here's the cover of the next story in the Light Series: