; ᴛᴡᴏ.

"You told us, it's only─"

"Shh. If you doesn't want to be here you can go away and have a date with you damn girlfriend, Taehyung. We doesn't need you to here either." Jeongyeon quickly attack him.

She know him so much. Even Taehyung were like that, he's still gonna say something bad about Sana in front all of them.

Taehyung gulped and look away, embarrassed.

"Talk so much. You're just going to ruin the mood!" Jeongyeon attack again.

"Aish, unnie hajima." Mina whisper, embarrassed.

They were legit inside mall and now they're fighting in the middle of people walking are just going to make many shame.

Jeongyeon roll her eyes, "just be thankful for this both girl here or not you're dead."

Jeongyeon walks in front with Namjoon, Sana and Mina walks in the middle while Taehyung and Jimin, were the last one.

Jimin might looked weird but he just can't take his eyes away from this smiley girl in front him. She might looks like a nerd but she's still attractive.

Taehyung pokes his left hand silently and smirked when Jimin looks at him, "what's with the stare?" He whisper.

Jimin frown, "stare? Pft, what are you talking about." He roll his eyes.

He put his hand around his shoulder, "jimin-shi," he look at him with a flirty looks. "You know you can't lie to me."

"Oh shut up." He gets out from his trap making I'm giggles.

But the both boys stops when Sana and Mina walks on other direction when they told Jeongyeon something.

"Sana!" Jimin stops them.

"Hm?"

"Where were you both going?" He asks.

Sana smirked and look at Mina who's looking around, avoiding the both. "Somewhere~ Mina want to find new─"

"A-Ah, ani. Don't told them." Mina quickly pull her away, leaving Jimin smirked.

"I see. Chim, she's pretty shy isn't?" Taehyung raise his eyebrows, judging the both girl who's going inside glasses shop. (?)

Jimin shook his head, smirking and look at Taehyung.

Taehyung gets his hind and smirked too, "what are you planning, huh?"

"You will see." Jimin followed their direction

×××

Mina slowly walk through one by one glasses, looking them carefully. Even though she feels awkward, she ignored it. The way she walks slowly and elegantly really not fit her face right know.

But she knows she will change soon.

"Unnie, isn't this looks pretty?" Mina whisper in a soft tone.

But no answer. She turns around, and there's no Sana behind her. She began to sigh.

"Aish, is she lost again? This shop aren't that big." She nagged.

Mina pout and walk further slowly. But she stops when another glasses took her attention. But she also felt uncomfortable by heavy breath on her shoulder.

"What are you doing?" She hears his whisper, quickly she turn.

Showing Jimin, staring at her.

She gulped, "w-what are y-you doing here? A-Are you following m-me?" She stutter alot.

Jimin smirked and look down, "what if i really follows you? Doesn't wrong right? Cause I'm being honest." He whisper closely to her.

She pushed him gently, "o-oh my god, p-please stop," she looks around as Jimin keep glue his eyes on hers. "I-It's public."

Jimin smirked again, "I don't care if it's public or what, just telling you this," he gets closer to her. Slowly took off her glasses.

She doesn't know why but she really hate herself for just freeze there and not even dare to move.

Damn, I knew she looks pretty without glasses.

"You looks more pretty without this." He smile.

Mina quickly snach her glasses back when she sees many people looking at them, "stop."

She push him, "y-you're weird." She walk away.

Jimin smirked, "so, I see how cute you can be."

×××

"Yah, Mina! Where did you go?" Sana asks when she sees Mina arrive at the place Jeongyeon told them to hang out.

"I should ask you that! Where were you? I told you to just stay by my side now go flirting!" Mina says loud.

Showing the rare sides of hers. Making Namjoon shook seeing their fight.

"Did Mina always shout?" Namjoon whisper to Jeongyeon.

She shook her head, "but she will shout if she can't hold it or if we were just playing, somehow like this." Jeongyeon shrug.

Namjoon let out a small laugh. He really finds that Minawere cute but it's more cuter when she's acting strong like how she did right know.

"I know you're flirting with some random guys! Your eyes never looked at something serious!" Mina frown.

Taehyung looked back when he feels someone poking him.

"Chim, sit here." Taehyung pat a seat beside him.

"Um, what happen here?"

"Just some random fight? They both lost each other. So, how it's went?"

He smirked and wiggle his eyebrows, "success."

"Ok fine! I'm sorry~! But you should holds my hand to prevent me from looking at those attractive guys." Sana smirked.

"Eww, why would I hold you? You're not a kid." Mina roll her eyes and sat down.

Realising the guys were watching them. She gulped, "what? You all never watch a fight?" She nervously said but managed to looks calm.

"No, but you looks cute."

-*
a/n; jsksjsjs i swear i love mina with glasses that's all bye >3<♡♡♡

; edited on 6/6/19.