; sᴇᴠᴇɴ.

"Yah, Mina! Answer me!" Seulgi holds her wrist tightly.

She close her eyes tight before answering, "unnie, I swear I didn't do anything to Mrs Park! We just met past day and I don't even know why she wants me to be her in-law! I don't even know her son, okay?"

"Mina, stop lying and act innocent! I know all of this was you plan!" She say loudly, holding her wrist tightly.

"It's not! Unnie, please. I didn't know anything. It's not my fault." Mina begged, almost getting teary.

"You─

"Kang Seulgi!" Mrs Myoui shouts, in front of the door where they fight, quickly she let go of Mina's wrist.

"Seulgi, it's not your problems of Mrs Park asking Mina to be her in-law."

"But, mom she's still young! I still have here and I will graduate soon? Why she didn't even accept me?"

"It's her choices to pick on who her in-law Seulgi, so stop hurting your little sister."

Seulgi glare at Mina and roll her eyes. She went out from her room with full of unsatisfied feelings.

Mrs Myoui sat beside Mina who's holding her tears. Mrs Myoui really feel bad for her. She received many hates from Seulgi ever since she steps in this house.

"Mina,"

"Mom," she looks at her mom. "I don't want to get married. Please, reject the offer." She begged with her sad eyes.

"But, Mina─"

"Mom, it's my decision too on I want or not. And my answer is no, I don't want to marry him." Mina cut her mom's words.

"But, it will make Mrs Park upset. She really wants you to be her in-law."

She shook her head, "mom, please. Just this time did it for me. Just told her that, I-I still need to study before getting married. Please mom, I begged."

Mrs Myoui sigh, "it's all of your choice, right? I will talk to Mrs Park later. You wanna have lunch with me downstairs?"

×××

"Mom, please tell me you're playing about the marriage contract." He kneeled in front his mom, who's playing phone.

"Park Jimin, this is the last time I'm telling you, you can't stop me from making you marry Mina!"

"Mom! Please! Just this time! I swear I'm going to change if you didn't make me marry her!" He begged.

Her mom raise her eyebrows and smirked, "Which do you prefer hm? Do you remember your dad are going to give you be the manager of his company?" She asks.

Jimin always happy hearing that, so he noddes excitedly.

"But, you won't get that place if you won't marry Mina."

"What?! Mom, I─" He went quiet. He felt like he just got defend.

His mom smile, "yes or no, you're still going to marry her."

Her mom stood up, going upstairs.

He groan, "What are so special on her?!"

×××

"Woa, what? For real chim?" Taehyung's eyes widen.

"Do you think I have time to play right now? It's the truth so, help me to think a way from marrying her!"

"But, aren't you like it? Marrying your crush for a years long?"

"Kim Taehyung!" He shouts.

Taehyung bits his lips and giggles, "okay, I'm sorry. But, I think it's much better for you just accept it."

Jimin let his mouth open, "are you even serious? I didn't want to marry her, understand? It's just going to ruin my fame marrying with a nerd!"

"Chim, she's not a nerd, okay? She's a normal girl too."

"Are you on her side right now? Tae, I need your help not your damn motivation! I don't need it!"

"Okay! Calm down! Just make her hates you!" He finally says.

Jimin looks at Taehyung, "how?"

"I know where's her house is. Jeongyeon told me past days," Taehyung look at him.

Jimin give him a 'what' look.

"Let's kidnap her."

-*
a/n; i will, i will update later again. cause this is too short ;-;-;

 cause this is too short ;-;-;

; edited on 16/6/19