; ɴɪɴᴇ.

"Whaat? Mina is going to be marrying that Jimin guy?" Jeongyeon loudly says.

Here's they are, at the library, skipping some class.

"Yah, Yoo Jeongyeon. Shut up a little." Sana looks around, embarrassed.

Jeongyeon looks at Mina, who's litterally looks like someone broken. She really looks like she doesn't want to marry that Jimin guy. It's really shows much on her face.

"Did you accept?" Jeongyeon looks at Mina.

She shook her head, "I already told my mom to reject to offer but she told me Mrs Park seems really want to have me as her daughter-in-law." Mina close her eyes, stressed.

Jeongyeon look at Sana then Mina, "it's not arranged?"

"It is arranged, unnie. How can I didn't love him but I was forced to marry him?" She looks at Jeongyeon sadly.

"I think you should just accept it. You're a strong girl." Sana pat her back.

"Unnie, I'm still seventeen years old. It's such a young age, unnie." Mina put her head on the table, doesn't really want to hear their words.

"Mina, you're seventeen but you already know how's to cook, singing, dancing and yet make up like a queen. Jimin didn't even try to look at you cause you looks like some how nerd, that's why." Jeongyeon says.

Mina sigh, "it's doesn't make any sense."

"But you like him don't you?"

Mina went silent. Looking away from them, leaving they smirking looking at the shy Mina.

"I think you should just open your glasses, to make Jimin treat you goodly." Sana says as Jeongyeon nodded.

"I'm not doing that. Even though I liked him, that's doesn't mean I need to do everything just to make him like me back." She roll her eyes.

Sana giggles quietly, "I think the way you talk are just so mature, Mina."

Jeongyeon nodded, "who teach you to talk like that?"

"Shut up."

"Mina, we need to talk."

Making the three pairs of heads turns at the front of the table. Mina roll her eyes knowing who is it.

×××

"I've told you, we had nothing to do with this. It's not my fault but it's yours! When I trusted you, you throw my loyalty away and find another girl? Bam, I'm not that easy." She said, looking deep into his eyes.

"I-I know but I just realized that I-I still love you, a-and I-I need you back in my life." Bambam say, trying to holds her hand.

"Disgusting! Those words are cringe, bam. Sorry, but after you dumped me, I have no more feelings for you as they already died. I think it's the best for you to move on." She says, while walking away but he holds her wrist.

"Hey, let me go," She tried to pull her wrist but instead Bambam holds it tighter.

"Y-yah, i-it's hurt." She  slowly shook her wrist.

"Come on, Mina. Just comeback to me and everything going to be great."

"Bambam, don't you get the words i tood you? I don't want!"

"Yeah, I don't get the words you told me so, let's just get back."

"Then I think your ear to be fixed." A gentle soft guy voice sounded behind Mina.

Making Mina gulped, thinking who is it.

Bambam smirked, "I think yours need to be fixed. Why are you here, huh?"

"I just walk pass by."

Mina sees Bambam pull Mina closer to him to talk somewhere.

"Let go of me!" She grab her wrist and slapped Bambam.

Mina turns around, stopped awhile, seeing Jimin already looked at her. She roll her eyes and walk away.

"That's seems pretty hurt."

"Shut the f*ck up."

He smirked, "I think you need to move on bro. She does not like you anymore."

"She doesn't like you either,"

"Oh, how can you be so sure?"

Bambam roll his eyes and walked away and also same goes to Jimin.

"Yah, Mina!" Jimin stops her without holding her.

"Can you just, let me go?"

"No, did you accept my mom's─"

"I don't want to accept! But your mom is forcing me to marry you! I don't even know what's wrong with her! Can't you just reject it?!"

He steps closer to her, "I did the same okay? Do you think I really want to marry a girl like you?"

And that's where he gets a slap.

Her eyes are getting teary, hurts by his words.

"This is not you, Jimin."

-*
a/n; my grades are great these days ●ω●♡♡ anyways, enjoy ♡

; edited on 16/6/19.