; ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ.

"Listen, I know we both doesn't want this. You know the real reason why I need to marry you and you need to marry me, right? In front of my and your family we act lovey dovey but when we're not, don't even dare to step inside my life understood?" He whisper, holding her wrist tightly as she can fight anytime.

"U-understood." She replied, stuttering.

He let go of her hand, "so, don't even dare to sleep at the guest room. Just stop showing your stupid temperament here or mom will find out." He said again before walk away, going inside the bathroom leaving Mina alone.

She sat down at the bed automatically, "if only I knew this is how he's going to treat me everyday, I won't accept the contract." She whisper to herself.

She looked down, letting her best memories with her family and friends walk around. If only Jimin knew how loyal Mina are he won't did this. She notice herself crying alone inside the bedroom.

It's going to be an awkward night.

She sigh. She still remember what her mom told her about marriage. It's hard marrying in a young age.

"Even though he treats you like nothing, you can't do anything but patient."

Right.. This is just the start.

She stare at the bathroom door. "Why is he even my husband."

×××

"Good morning mom, dad," Jimin pull his chair to sit in front them, eating breakfast.

"Wait, Jihyo? When did you get back here?" He ask.

"What? Why? I can be back here? It's my house too." She answer.

Jimin roll his eyes, "it's not like that. There's must be a reason you be back here," Jimin wiggle his eyebrows.

Jihyo widen her eyes, mentioning for him to shut up. Their dad shook his head of their behavior.

"Jihyo has a fight with her husband. That's why she's here." Mrs Park suddenly said.

Jimin smirk while nodding, "I knew it."

"Mom! I've told you not tell Jimin about this. He's damn noisy." Jihyo frown

Mrs Park ignored the both them. "Jimin, where's Mina?"

Jimin look at his mom, "she's getting ready upstairs. I think she will be down later."

"Mom, how can you give Jimin marrying in this age? Don't you know how's him?" Jihyo whispers to her mom loudly.

Jimin give her a death glare, "can you shut up? You're younger than me and you marrying in the young age too.

Jihyo roll her eyes, "Mina is a kind girl, Jihyo." Mrs Park says.

Jimin roll his eyes. Mina stare at the family while she's going downstairs. She's nervous to be honest. Since she's not wearing any glasses, making it harder for her to see.

"Mina, you're down?" Mrs Park happily says, trying to stand up but Jimin goes first.

Ah, he's starting again with his temporary action?

"Mina! You're down." Jimin widen his eyes, as he look at Mina.

"God, how can she be this pretty without glasses?"

He tried to takes her hand but she gave him a glare, "you know I still can walk."

Jimin laugh awkwardly as his family were watching, "don't act blind since you're not wearing glasses. My family are watching."

"Mina! Gosh, you're so pretty without glasses!" Mrs Park says happily.

Mina takes her wrist softly, looking at Jimin before rolling her eyes and walk to the table.

She knows he became that weak when seeing a pretty girl, huh? Level high playboy.

Jimin pull a sear for Mina. Mina sat there as there's nothing helping her.

"How's your sleep?" Mrs Park ask.

"Aish mom. Is that even a question?" Jihyo whisper.

Mrs Park laugh, "oh Mina, I forgot to tell you. This is Park Jihyo. Jimin's little sister. She's eighteen." Mrs Park smile.

Mina smile awkwardly and nodded.

God, please take me out from this awkward situation.

"Mina," Mr Park called this time. Mina quickly turn. "If Jimin did something bad to you, don't even scared to tell us." Mr Park reminds.

Mina looks at Jimin, as he's already look at her.

"Ah, I forgot this is a breakfast time not a flirting thingy or something." Jihyo said loudly.

They both break the stare. Mina cough fakely.

"Dad, why are you saying like that? How can I hurt my own wife?" Jimin puts his hand around Mina's shoulder, who's eating.

"Who knows? You both really hate each other before marrying." Mr Park glare at Jimin.

"I was just acting." Jimin says.

"Probably like now. You're just acting." Mina says deep inside her heart.

"Jimin are you going to college, tomorrow?" Mrs Park asked.

"Of course."

"Mina is going with you, right?"

"Wh─"

Jimin hits her leg down the table. She looks at him while frowning.

"Of course! She can't go alone. It's dangerous," he look at her as she look away.

"Damn, why he's making my heart beating this fast?"

"Mom, dad, I forgot to tell you. I think me and Mina will go to our apartment later." Jimin says casually.

Mina puts her chopsticks down, looking at Jimin, "what?"

"Seems like Mina didn't know about that?" Mrs Park confused.

"Oh, of course she knows. She's just excited."

Mina choked. "Excited your ass."

"But this early, Jimin?" Mr Park asks.

Jimin nodded, "I think it will be a mess if I stayed here cause, Jihyo are staying here, with her daughter."

Mrs Park nodded, "took care of Mina well. If I know that you're bullying her, I will kill you, Jimin."

Jimin laugh, "she's my wife after all. I won't hurt her."

Mina look at him, "stop it." She whisper.

The way he's holding her hand, shoulder and staring her making her heart beat beating fast. She doesn't know why but he just did it.

You're really a dangerous person, Park Jimin.

-*
a/n; yo idiot author finally updated.