; ғᴏᴜʀ.

"Um, mom?" Mina look at her mother.

While her mother was driving, she look at her a second and raise her eyebrows.

"Where are we going? This aren't a road to our house." She says.

She looked behind, there's no her sister. Her mother smile.

"I was about to meet my friend. But then you texted me says you've done school. So, in case I took you along." She explain.

"Ah.. Friend?"

"Yes, my old friend. She's a girl don't worry Mina." Her mom chuckled.

She smile shyly.

×××

"Oh no that's the lady that I bumped past days." Mina whisper to herself when her mom when out, hugging her friend.

She put her worry face and looo at her again. "What should I do? Aish, Mina you need to go out or mom will be mad." She talk again and went out.

She slowly approach her mother with a shy smile.

"Ah~ who did you bought here?" She hear the lady say.

"This? This is my daughter~ She just done school so, coincidencely took her here also." Her mother smile.

Mrs Park nodded and looked at Mina up down, she smile shyly and bowed.

"I-I'm Myoui Mina.. 17 years old." She says, since she thought it's awkward when the lady keep staring her.

Mrs Park nodded and start conversation with Mrs Myoui. Talking and gossiping. While Mina, she wants to take out her phone but she scared if Mrs Park gonna thought she's boring here so, she just look around with an amazed face.

While Mrs Park also keep staring at her. Knowing how behave she is went her mother meeting someone she's became silent and respective. Usually a teenager would took out their phone if they bored but Mina is really different.

"Um, Mina. Can you order me some drink there?" Mrs Park bothered her from going deep on her imagination.

Mina widen her eyes and smile nervously, "s-sure! W-What drink?"

"Anything would be. I will give the money." Mrs Park starts to search her money.

"N-No! I-It's okay~ I-I can pay for it." She smile and quickly goes to the counter.

Mrs Park look at her for the last time and look at Mrs Myoui. "She's pretty shy, isn't?"

Mrs Myoui laughed, "she's more than shy. She's really behave than her sister. Our grandmother really raised her well before we took her."

Mrs Park nodded, "I don't know but, she's really different?"

"What? What do you mean?"

"I mean, she's so─"

"H-Here's the drink." Mina suddenly came with a soft voice.

Mrs Park look at her and smile, "thank you."

"Your welcome, Mrs.." She cut halfway since she doesn't know the lady's name.

"Call me, Mrs Park." She give Mina a friendly smile.

Mina nodded, "your very welcome, Mrs Park."

"I like your attitude." Mrs Park suddenly said.

Mina just give a shy laugh, hearing the compliment. In the halfway of their talking, one gossips caught Mina's ear attention.

"Really? I also had a son. But only one. I think he schooling in the same school like Mina. He's 18 years old." She hear Mrs Park softly said.

"Marrying at 18 was so young~" Mrs Myoui giggles.

Mrs Park laugh shortly and shook her head, "he's a playboy! Every night he went out with different girls. He can't even stay in one girl per day." Mrs Park shook her head in dissapointed.

Mrs Myoui let out a little laugh, "he's still teenager. Soon when he's adult, he will know what love means."

Mrs Park make herself close to mrs Myoui making Mina nervous. "I was planning to marry him with Mina. I think she really can change him." Mrs Park whisper but she still can hear it.

It sounds like a lady who's whispering loudly just to make another hear it. Quickly Mina turn her head at Mrs Park, making her giggles.

Mrs Myoui laugh, "mina is still young~ Mina still have a sister. She's 20. She will graduate soon." Mrs Myoui said.

Mrs Park shook her head, "I already know your first daughter's behavior. I swear Mina shows so many different." Mrs Park look at Mina smile.

She also smile since she doesn't know what to do.

"Anyways, I hope you can come to my house tomorrow. Eat something there and talk more. I have a work after this." Mrs Park says.

Mrs Myoui nodded, "ei, i would love to come to your house! See you tomorrow?"

Mrs Park stand up to hugs Mrs Myoui. When it's come to Mina, she was giving hand to hold but Mrs Park just hug her.

"Mina, please come also, okay?"

×××

"So, you hear what Park Y/N says about you?" Her mom asked.

"Mrs Park?" Mina look at her mom and she nodded.

"It's obvious, mom."

"Are you going to accept if she asked you to be her daughter-in-law?"

Mina look at her mother, "mom~! I'm still young. I still need to study."

"You still have one more year. Or if you marry to her son, you still can go with him. You both are in the same school."

"Mom, no. He's womanizer." Mina frown in a sad face.

"But, I believe you can change him. If you asked you sister marrying him? Your sister is manizer." Her mom joked at the last words making Mina laugh.

"Mom~!"

"Aish, just accept it Mina. I see Mrs Park really likes you than Seulgi."

-*
a/n; and i oop─ who's Mrs Park's son? who do you think it is? lmao it's obvious right? hehe hope you enjoYy >3<♡

; edited on 7/6/19.