The call....

Cher's P.O.V

After we ate our pizza we watched 'The Notebook'. We both fell asleep during it. 

When we woke up in the morning I called Danielle wondering if her and the other girls wanted to hang out, and she said yes. 

After we got ready and ate breakfast, the girls were on the way over here. I wanted to call or text Alyssa but the time diffrence I would probably wake her up, considering her classes didn't start till net week. 

When the girls got here they came in two cars. Morgan and Emma in one, and Danielle, Elanor, and Perrie in the other. Me and Ashlyn went in Morgans car.

We went to the mall. First we went to forever 21, we got mostly long sleeve off the shoulder shirts there.  We next went to jack willis, we got some tops, and colored and normal skinnies. We also got slippers. The last place we went was Nandos me and Ashkyn got the peri-peri chicken, Morgan and Perrie got the chicken breast burger, Danielle, Eleanor and Emma got the chicken breast fillet.

Me and Ashlyn got food for her parents and Ed, the other girls got food for their boy friends.

I was getting a phone call from Alyssa. (a- Alyssa, c- Cher)

"Hello?" c

"Hey"- a she said flatly

"What's wrong?" c

"Nothing" a she also said that flatly

"I know somethings wrong" c I stated

"Mom" a

"What about your mom?!" c I said worriedly

"Dad" s

"What about your dad?!" c  I said getting more worried

"I feel like something happened to them" a

"Alyssa what are you talking about? Your scaring" c

"Go to my house adn see if anything is wrong with them" a

"Okay? Me and Ashlyn were just going over there anyway"c

"Thanks call me when you get there" a

"Okay?"c

-End of call-

"Hey can you take me an Ashlyn back to my house? Please?" I asked Morgan

"Sure lets go!"

"Haha! Let's" I laughed

When Morgan gotus to my house, we put up our leftovers then went to Ashlyn's.

(A/N: Cliffhanger! PLEASE don't hate me(: hahahaha)