The questions' and the answers'

Alyssa's P.O.V

After I found out what happened to mum and dad I wanted to go home. Victoria said she will go with me. Our flight leaves in 3 hours, it's been 2 hours since I've talked to anyone in the UK. They were letting us pack and get to the airport.

-at the airprot-

We got our tickets and signed the papers for the luggage.

"Flight from Boston to London know boarding" Said the lady on the intercom

"Yelp that's us" Said Victoria

"Yep, have you ever been to the UK?" I asked

"No, but I've always wanted to go" She answered

"Oh" I said

When we got on the plane we found our seats then the intercom thingy come on.

"Please turn off all electronic devices at the moment" Said the intecom

"Yes ma'am" I mumbled but loud enough for Victoria to hear because she started luaghing.

When we got in the air the intercom came back on saying

"You may now turn your electonics on, thank you, hope you enjoy our free WiFi"

Right when she said VIctoria started busted out laughing! I guess she put that in the wrong way.

We both turned our ipods on. soon enough we were both asleep.

-After the flight-

"Alyssa wake up" Somebody was shaking me waking me up

I opened my eyes and it was Victoria, the plane had landed.

When we got off I texted Cher telling her we are here.

When me and Victoria got our luggage, I saw Cher, and Ashlyn. I was so happy to see them!

I introdueced them to Victoria.

They told me that the others were still at the hospital. When we got in the car I texted Ed.

'Hey I just got back, Cher is bringing me to the hospital - Aylssa xx'

He texted back almost instantly saying

'Alrighty - Ed xx'

Before I knew it we were at the hospital. When we got to our parents room, I introduced Victoria to them. I was happy Victoria didn't fangirl or anything, I think she was also happy about that to.

Right when I saw my parents I busted out crying. Everyone else had tear stains on their cheeks.

Then the nurse came in.

"They probably aren't going to last much longer" She said looking devistated

"So you mean" Ashlyn started to say but I finished for her saying

"Our parents are pretty much dead?!" I practicly yelled at her

"Yes, I'm so sorry" She said walking out

I was about to storm out when Morgan and Emma stoped me.