The Funeral

Alyssa's P.O.V

I woke up today not wanting this day to come, the day of my paretns funeral. I don't feel like doing anything today. I want this funeral over then for us to come home and sleep. I went down stairs, and discovered everybody else is already awake.

"Good morning" said Cher

"What's so good about it?" I asked

"I don't know" she replied slowly

I made my way to the chouch and started to watch what ever they are watching. I found out it was the news, I don't see how they watch this.

"well today it seems cloudy" Said the news reporter "It might even rain..." He said trailing off

I zoned out till I heard a familar voice on the T.V. It was Ed.

"What is he doing?" I asked

"You'll see" said Cher

Ashlyn and Victoria were sitting trying not to laugh

"Well I wrote a song for my lovly girl friend Alyssa Price. It's called 'Kiss Me'"

He went over to the stage and started playing

"Settle down with me. Cover me up. Cuddle me in

Lie down with me. And hold me in your arms.

And your heart's against my chest, your lips pressed to my neck. I'm falling for you eyes, but they don't know me yet.

And with this deeling I'll forget, I'm in love now.

Kiss me like you wanna be loved. You wanna be loved. You wanna be loved.

This feels like falling in love. Falling in love. We're falling in love.

Settle down with me. And I'll be your safety. You'll be my lady.

I was made to keep your body warm. But I'm cold as the blows so hold me in your arms.

Oh, no. My heart's against you chest, your lips pressed in my neck I'm falling for your eyes, but they don't know me yet.

And with this feeling I'll forget, I'm in love now

Kiss me like you wanna be loved. You wanna be loved. You wanna be loved

This feels like falling in love. Falling in love. We're falling in love.

Yeah I've been feeling everything. From hate to love. From love to lust. From love to truth. I guess that's how I know you

So I hold you close to help you give it up

So kiss me like you wanna be loved. Your wanna be loved. You wanna be loved

This feels like falling in love. Falling in love. we're falling in love

Kiss me like you wanna be love. You wanna be loved. You wanna be loved

This feels like falling in love. Falling in love. We're falling ing love."

He ended the song then went to the bsck.

I was smilling like crazy. I could'nt even find the right words to say.

I texted him and said (E- Ed A- Alyssa_

'That was wonderful:) xoxo' A

"You saw? I was hoping that if you saw you would say something like(: xoxo' E

-At the funeral-

I was crying because I couldn't stand to see them go away like this. THe funeral went on I wasn't really listening to what the man was saying because it got boring.

When the funeral was over everybody said their 'Good byes' Then left.

I ran over to Ed and just stayed with him I didn't feel like go away from the person I felt safe with. After 30 minutes of us saying our 'Good Byes' we left.

When we got home I went striaght to bed.