Oath

Cher's P.O.V

Me and Becky G were at the studio recoreding my song Oath. 

Me

Yo, my best friend, best friend till the very end

'Cause best friends best friends, don't have to pretend.

You need a hand, and I'm right there right  beside you

You in the dark, I'll be the bright light to guide you.

'Member the times, times, times sneaking out the house

All of the times, times, times that you had youdoubts

And don't forget all the trouble we got into

We got something you can't undo, do

Laughing so **** hard crashed your dad's new car

All the scars  we share I promise, I swear

Where ever you go, just always rememer you got a home for now and forever. And if you get low, just call me when ever. This is my oath to you.

Where ever you go just always remember your never, we born to the better. And we never change, no matter the weather. This is my oath to you. 

Becky

I know I drive you crazy, mm, sometimes. I know I call you lazy, and that's most times. But you complete me, and that's no lie. You are my tuxedo, and I'm your bowtie.

We in the car sing, sing, singing our song. Rocking the building, tear it down, like we king kong. And in my eyes you can do, do not wrong. You got the best friends sing, sing, sing along.

Laughing so **** hard. Crashed your dad's new car. All the scars we share

Cher

I promise, I swear 

Where ever you go just always remeber. you got a home for now and forever. And if you get low just call me when ever. This is my oath to you.

Where ever you go, just always remener. Your never alone, we born to the better. And we'll never change no matter the weather. This is my oath to you.

I'll never let you go. Woah, this is my oath to you. Just thought you should know. Woah, this is my oath to you. 

Yeah...

Where ever you go just always remeber. you got a home for now and forever. And if you get low just call me when ever. This is my oath to you.

Where ever you go, just always remener. Your never alone, we born to the better. And we'll never change no matter the weather. This is my oath to you.

You should know, you should know, you should know. Woah, this is my oath to you. Your never alone we born to the better. Woah, this is my oath to you.

"That was amazing!"  I said to Becky

"Yes!" she said laughing 

"Well I guess I should take this to Alyssa" I said grabbing the disk we recored it on.

"Okay bye!" Becky shouted

"Bye!" I shouted back

I got home and showed Alyssa the song. She really liked it! I was so happy that she liked it!

After that we all went to bed.