seven;

❅

Jungkook peered through the cart of the Ferris wheel as we gradually began to go higher, the cart swinging back and forth, causing Taehyung to clutch at his seat tightly, his knuckles turning white, thinking to himself that maybe trying to conquer his fears before his time ran out was a bad idea after all.
     Jungkook faces Taehyung again. 'How high does this thing go?'
     Taehyung couldn't find the energy in him to reply, not sure whether it was from the fear taking over his body or his illness taking over his body.
     'Tae?' Jungkook looked at him carefully. 'Are you okay?' Jungkook stood up slowly, moving over to Taehyung's side of the cart and seated himself next to him. He patted Taehyung's shoulder lightly, smiling softly. 'I'll protect you.'
    Taehyung watched as Jungkook' face had begun to grow paler, his skin shining with a yellow hue.
     'I should be asking if you're okay, are you sick again?' Taehyung asked, unable to hide his worry in his voice, his hands still clutching his seat, as if that would keep him safe if anything were to happen this high up.
     Jungkook's breathing sounded shallow, coming in short quick breaths. Despite his state, he nodded, trying to force a smile before letting out a shaky breath. 'I'm fine, Tae.'
     Red liquid began to trickle from Jungkook's nose, almost reaching his lip.
   'Jungkook!' Taehyung yelled out immediately, moving closer to him as Jungkook had begun to sway, his eyes fluttering open and closed. Taehyung wiped at Jungkook's nose with his sleeve, leaving a streak of dark red blood smeared of his face.
    'Jungkook!' He yelled again, worry and fear banging on his chest as Jungkook rolled sideways, landing on the floor of the cart. Taehyung immediately dropped on his knees, clutching at Jungkook's chest, tears streaming down his face as he stared at the boy he loved on the floor, helpless and unconscious.
     'Somebody help!'  He let our a heart wrenching scream, letting his sobs leave his body, hoping the people down below could hear him. 'Help!'
He looked down at Jungkook's limp body lying in his lap, pushing his hair off his face with shaky hands.
'Stay with me, Kook.' He whispered to him with tear stained cheeks.

-

DRAFT VERSION