Thank you + Announcement

We have reached the end of A Savior's Worth!!! This is absolutely one of my favorite books in the whole series.

Speaking of the whole series, this originally had four books in total. As I began working on the second drafts and reviewing all the feedback I received at the end of the final book, I made the decision to expand the series into five books. Something that was often brought up was the fact that certain events and developments felt rushed toward the end. And there was a lot I left out because I didn't want the final book to be 100 chapters long LOL. It already turned out much longer than I wanted it to be.

And rather than cut it down shorter for the second draft, I decided to expand on the ideas I trashed and break the final book into two. I want to tell the ending I originally wanted. I hope I can flesh out the endings for my characters in a more natural way as well. I also want to give more time to spotlight other characters. If you are rereading the series and did read the final book before I unpublished it, the beginning of the new fourth book will be the same. However, it will then drastically change into its own story almost halfway through. I am so SO excited to be able to write something entirely new for this series!!!

Therefore, I will now introduce to you: A Usurper's Cause

---

Being separated from Eldon leaves Elouise vulnerable to her enemies. When she loses control of her kingdom, she flees to Occidentis Caelum with Henry and an unlikely ally. However, it isn't fear that consumes her; it is the rage flaring within.

Back in Aristol, Godwin has taken possession of everything. With the guardian, the Interlopers, and Inferum cantivat by his side, he feels inferior. But even the strongest magic is not enough to fulfill his need.

If the Kingdom of Aristol has anything left to hope for now, it's for the return of their savior.

---

Chapter one will be released on December 3rd. I can't wait to continue this journey. Thank you for everything. I'll see you soon.