Her Voice Chapter 17 (Edited)

Edited: 1/1/2022      10:38 PM

                                                                                   (>Y/n's POV<)

I wake up in my new apartment with the smell of bacon wafting into the room full of moving boxes I tumble out of bed before walking into the kitchen like the zombie I am in the morning. I look ad see the blue headed punk in the kitchen making breakfast. "What are you doing?"

I say sleepily, he turns and smiles the smile which proves he's not a human being in the morning. "Making you breakfast." he says casually "Since when did I become your wife?" I say looking at him while sipping on the coffee/tea I had just made. "You haven't but that seems like a proposal to me." he says smirking "So what if it is... would you say yes." I say rolling my eyes

"I might if you properly ask me." just then Marinette walks in and says "As much as I love seeing you guys infatuated with each other, I have to say, get a room." She says plucking a piece of bacon off the plate Luka had just placed it on. "How did you get in here, and how did you know I got back to Paris." I ask raising my eyebrow. "I own this apartment building and it's all over the news that Dusk Valencia moved to Paris and yes I know you are her because Luka obviously told all his friends."

she says in one mouthful so I have to process what she just said. I sigh and fill a plate with the eggs and bacon and kiss Luka's cheek before sitting down and piling food and coffee/tea into my mouth. It is gone in ten seconds "Damn you where hungry." Luka says poking my cheek "Habit" I shrug.

Words:301