Her Voice Chapter 19 (Edited)

Edited: 1/1/2022  10:50 PM 

                                                                            (>Y/n's POV<)

      Luka and I are running on the course when a blue figure plucks him off the ground and into the air. I gasp at the absence of his presence, I look at the flying figure, it resembles a peacock and I instantly know its the peacock miraculous, and someone who is supposed to be doing good is kidnapping a person, wait... Oh shit, I'm gonna kill Hawkmoth, how dare he take my husband, he's got something comin if he thinks he's gonna get away with it. I run ahead of everyone and make it to the small forest, it is completely deserted. I transform and hop from tree to tree till I get back to my house. I stop in and grab a few sugar cubes for Rak before jumping out the window and to the Eiffel Tower.

I wait for Ladybug and Cat Noir for our nightly patrols, it is dark out when they finally arrive. I know 'Ladybug can see the worry in my eyes because as soon as she lands she grabs my shoulder gently

"Akili what's wrong?" she says staring into my eyes "Hawkmoth has the peacock miraculous and Luka my husband." I say before realizing what I had just said, I clamp my hand over my mouth and both cat and bug gasp

"Y/n?" they both say dumbfounded "Well the wolf's been let loose, but we need to find Hawkmoth." I say sighing loudly. Cat Noir and Ladybug embrace me in a hug "We'll find him Y/n. " Cat Noir says backing up. I look at Ladybug and see her deep in thought. Suddenly she pops her head up a big smile on her face. "I have an idea but we might need some help from some other holders." she says and I swear I can see the bright fire in her eyes.

Words:321