Chapter 3

When I was fully changed my wolf was beautiful according to Lucy. She changed with me, so we can run together for the first time. We ran to the nearest lake so I could see my wolf.
  She is a beautiful dark mahogany red  with white legs, we have ice blue eyes as well. After checking myself out all my wolf and I want to do is run. So I give Ella control and Lucy and Ella run....after awhile Ella gives me control and we continue to run the border line of the pack boundary.
   While we are running we are playing like two pups(best friends) would be, we played wolf tag, tackling each other and rolling around in the grasses, jumping from anything we can, it was great. I am in heaven with my wolf and Lucy...
   Then all of a sudden I run head first into something firm but soft and fall to the ground stunned for a moment. I turn to make sure Lucy is ok, but I see her bowing in wolf form. I look at the wolf who was in my way that I ran into. When I did, Ella says mate.
  I don't recognize my mate in his wolf form, but I bow to no one so I stood there. It wasn't out of disrespect,but for some reason I never felt I should, plus alpha tone never affected me even as a pup.

So what do you guys think so far?

I hope everyone is enjoying the story.