chapter 13

In this chapter is where they mate for the first time. So please skip if you don't want to read.

They look at me and I nod my head, still unsure if I am ready but I have to be, I want the pain to be gone and every inch of my body wants him. Just his voice makes me squirm and get aroused. He smells the air again and he definitely smells my arousal because he growls and he looks at his parents and his canines extend into a threatening way. They give me one last look and back out of the room and close the door.
   Now we are alone. Another burst if pain shoots through my body and I cry out. He rushes to my side, full of lust and longing. I look at him and reach up and kiss him, he kisses back more passionately than he has ever before. He takes of his shirt to expose his perfect chest and six pack.
   He then reaches for my shirt, but instead of taking it off he ripes it off, as it falls to the ground in shreds around me. It didn't hurt, he was careful enough not to hurt me. I quickly undid my bra before he got a chance to rip it. He then started kissing me passionately again, he moved up on to the bed till I was laying down underneath him. He slowly started kissing me down my neck to my sweet spot and marked me again, which made me moan in pleasure this time. Then he went down to my breasts and kissed them. He then trailed down my stomach with kisses till he got to my pants. At which he quickly had off and on the floor by my ripped shirt, then my underwear followed.
   He looked at me with longing in his eyes. Then he spoke, "I wanted to take you the day we met and now I'm about to." At this point it's just his wolf at the surface, not Joshua any more. I became scared.....he sensed it.... "what's wrong my little angel.....", "I want Josh back." At that moment I can see a slight change in him, his eyes were still black but it was Josh again. He growled but not at me, never at me.
  He slowly took off his pants and boxers and junior was now out and was hard. I blush looking at Josh completely naked, and he smiles. "Like what you see Angel?" As he takes himself in his hands stroking.
At that moment another bout if pain shoots through me and he leans back down to help me through it with a kiss. 
    He then scoots down and gently and carefully inserts the head, I cry a little, but he doesn't move, he waits as he kisses me and let's me adjust to it.  After a couple of minutes he goes all the way in. I cry again,but again he stays still all the while kissing me.               When I am able to relax again he starts moving in me. It hurts a little but, I get used to his size and soon the pain is gone and he goes faster. His eyes I notice are back to normal after awhile and it's just him and I again. As we mate for the first time.
    We mated over and over again that night, we weren't quiet about it. Soon the heat was gone and we were one as a mated pair.
    By morning I wake up and he has breakfast for me in our room. He gives me my food and I eat, then when I am done he takes the plate and sits it aside. He then helps me to the bathroom because my legs don't want to work because of the soreness. As I am done he helps me to the bed again. I also realized that we didn't use protection last night, so I say something. He looks at me and says," If you are ready for pups, then so am I, but if not we can see the pack doctor for the morning after pill." I shake my ok, and tell him "I'm ready for anything as long as it's with you." With that we lay down and watch TV and mate more the rest of the day. We can't seem to get enough of each other.