chapter 19

It's been 3 months now, I'm ready to have the babies any day now. Life in the pack has been great, we have had so much fun these last couple of months. We are at the mall shopping when it happens, we are in the middle of checking out from the clothes store when my pants were suddenly wet, like I peed. I've been having cramping all day but the doctor said it was normal so we didn't think anything about it.
   I nudge Josh and quietly tell him. He starts to panic, we never left the packs territory so it's not far from home for us. The pack doctor meets us at the door as she usher's me inside to our room. Josh is getting everything from the car. She examines me and sure enough the babies are on their way. Being that I am having 4 she asks me if I can change, which will cause the pups to change and it will be easier to deliver she thinks. So I do. Ella and I are huge, with our big belly, but Ella takes pride in being able to help deliver our pups.
  I climb up onto our bed with some difficulty and Josh's help. He grabs the blankets we got for the pups, as I deliver our first pup. It's a boy....a beautiful jet black boy like his dad but the only difference is that his legs match mine. The second pup is a girl....and the third and the fourth pup is another boy. They all show similarities to us and Josh's parents wolves.
   We end up with naming the pups, Joshua Jr., Emma, May and Michael. They are beautiful is what everyone says for the next couple days after they were born, the pups haven't changed back yet,but according to the pack doctor they will any day now and they won't be able to change again till their 17th birthday. I haven't changed back from my wolf either since the pups need nursing. Ella is estatic with it. Josh has since changed since the pups were born and Bruno refuses to change back till we do, even though pack work is piling up. At night he curls up around us in a protective manner and that's how we sleep.
  After a couple days the pups change to their human forms.