chapter 12

After breakfast, Josh takes me to meet some of the pack members. Not once did our conversation from earlier get brought up. Around lunch is when the pack party started. About an hour into the party walking around with Josh, it happened.
   I felt a jolt of pain run through my body and his mom came rushing over as I screamed in pain. She knew instantly what was happening. Josh was scared that I was injured at first, then he smelled me and looked around, we were in the middle of a pack party, every where he looked we're male wolves, all were just smelling me. Him and his dad instantly growled their Alpha growls and the men dropped to the ground momentarily as Josh picked me up and ran.
   We ran what felt forever with his mom right beside us as his dad stayed behind to control the pack. We got to the house and he opened the door and ran to our room. He sat me down on our bed and looked at me, his eyes were black.......full of lust and want. His mom right behind him ready to try and stop him.
   The front door slammed shut down stairs and his Dad was there within seconds. Coast is clear now she's safe son. Then he froze, and was in front of his mate ready to fight if he needed to.
"Mom,Dad out", Josh shouted using his full alpha voice, which had some affect on his parents because he is now the alpha. I flinched at his voice,but new it wasn't focused on me. He was protecting his mate from everyone, but was I ready for what he wanted, if they left.
  I was scared but I wanted the pain to go away. I never in my life been with someone because I wanted my mate to be my one and only and he could smell that on me as well.
  "Mom, Dad if you don't leave I'm going to hurt you and I really don't want to, please go, he pleads with them.