chapter 11

After dinner Joshua took me our room. He gave me my bag and I went and changed into my PJ's, and climbed into our bed. He pulled back the covers after stripping to his boxers and laid down. He rolled over onto his back and I cuddled right in with my head resting on his chest.
  Before we fell asleep I looked at him and asked him "will you mark me?"
"Are.....are you sure?" He asks. "We don't have to right now if you don't want to....."
"But I do, I have never been happier and I want you to, I trust you and I want to be with you forever,"I replied.
He then kisses me, the kiss lasted forever. When we stopped he looked at me and I could tell his wolf was out, his eyes changed from the soft brown to being black lust filled eyes. He slowly kisses down my neck to my sweet spot and then I feel his canines extend and he markes me. It hurts but I stiffle my cries that soon turns to moans as he licks away the blood.
Then he does the unexpected, he turns his neck to me wanting me to mark him. She wolves don't normally mark their mate but he wants me to, so I do. Afterwards I am so tired I lay back down and fall asleep.
  That morning I wake up and rush to the bathroom to go potty and then look in the mirror, I see his name written in cursive on my neck surrounded by stars. I come back out and he wasn't there, he must be down stairs. So I find a shirt if his and put it on along with my pj shorts and go looking for him.
   I find him by following his sweet smell of musk and fresh rain. That only my mate will smell like for me. When I find him he's cooking breakfast. He stops what he's doing and turns to see me, smiles and walks over and gives me a kiss and we finish breakfast together.
  I then ask him what I smell like to him. He looks at me and says"you smell like lavender and honey to me." So I tell him what he smells like to me.  Then his parents walk in for breakfast. His mom was the first to spot the markings. She screams and his dad comes running in to the kitchen worried. Then See's she's excited and happy. "Woman you can't scream like that, you about killed me there," he says Laughing. And then she points at our marks. He yells and jumps for joy. He then looks at us, "so when should we expect grandchildren?"
  Josh says," Dad, we haven't mated yet, just marked each other."
"Well since you marked her, she'll need to be mated soon or she'll go into heat within a week of marking," his mom says.
     I looked puzzled, I never really had a mother figure to ask these questions. His mom noticed my worry and confusion. She took me aside and explained everything to me.
  "But what if I am not ready?, I ask her.
  " If you decide not to, Josh can go stay with friends,but any male can smell and will smell your heat and it is painful for females when heat comes, even as a marked female other male wolves will try to mate and Mark you themselves if they can get to you, if that happens then they get you," she explained.
   Now I'm scared, but I still don't know if I am ready. Hopefully I am when my heat comes.