chapter 14

We stayed in our room for a couple days. He only left for food and drinks when needed.
   The third day he said we had to leave our room, the cleaning maids will be up to clean our room and he had papers pilling up. So we went down stairs to the kitchen to eat that morning. Every pack member that I ran into today would bow and great me as Luna.
  I knew they would all know we mated because I felt the rush of the pack with our first mating and it was embarrassing but I don't really care anymore. I was happy to have such a wonderful mate, Alpha or not.
   A few days have went by and this morning I wake up and run to the bathroom to be sick. I walk back to bed and lay down. Josh is waking up and asks if I'm ok. I tell him yes and he gets up and takes a shower and comes back out to dress for the day. I get up to do the same and run to the bathroom to only be sick again. He comes in to hold my hair for me.
    When I am done I go back and lay down. He turns on the TV and leaves to get breakfast. When he returns I smelled the food and rush to the bathroom again to be sick once again.
   Now worried he calls for his mom, affraid something is wrong. His mom comes in with the pack doctor and she examines me, the doctor looks at us and announces that I will be fine and that it's just morning sickness and that I am pregnant.
    Josh's mom squeals in delight and runs out of the room. Soon to return with his Dad, they both had big proud smiles on their faces. They congratulate us and then leave the room shortly after.
   Josh never left the spot he was standing after the doctor told us the news. He had a look of shock on his face. I got up and touched his face with my hand. He instantly responds to my touch and says,
     "I'm going to be a Daddy."