Chapter Four...

just a disclaimer this story will be getting very pg13 so if you feel uncomfortable at any time feel free to stop reading you won't offend me in any way. enjoy the chapter.

He pulls back breathing a little deeper and leaving me wanting more.... so much more. I'm not the kind of girl to agree to a date and hope that it takes us back to either his apartment or mine, but I guess there's a first time for everything. He starts the car bringing me out of my little fantasy and I look up to see him staring at me. "What" I laugh. "Nothing" he replies. He turns back, now facing the windshield and pulls out on to the road. The silence was becoming awkward so I decided to speak up, something I usually never do. "Where are we going?" I kinda blurt out. "It's a surprise." "Well if your gonna learn something about me today you should know I hate surprises" I retaliate. "Oh do you now I didn't take you as much of a surprise hating woman especially since you're my favorite surprise I've gotten in a while," he says bringing a smirk to my face.

It's been about 5 minutes now and he pulls into an empty driveway. Thinking he's gonna kill me I pull out my phone to text Christina, but I soon get cut off. "I hope you don't mind I bought out the restaurant for the night," he says softly sounding unsure about himself. "That's that sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me," I say smiling softly. He parks and we get out. He opens the door of the fancy building and I walk through. The second I step into the room I'm taken back by the smell. It's incredible! We get seated and he starts to make small talk while we wait for a waiter. "So you work at Victoria Secret," he says awkwardly. "Yep, that's where we first met," I say with a little laugh. "What do you do for a living?" I ask. "I'm the CEO of Eaton Enterprises. Obviously, I'm Four Eaton," he responds with a smirk. One thing I'm not big about is cockiness and I feel like he's starting to get there. "Where do you live?" I ask again. "Here in Chicago. You?" "Same" I finish. As the conversation dies down the waiter approaches. "What can I get you to drink?" he asks looking at me. I can tell he likes me as he starts to scribble something on the pad of paper. Numbers. A phone number. I look at the piece of paper and I see the area code 877. I look back at Four. He noticed too. Saying he looked pissed off would be an understatement. The waiter took our drinks and slipped me the paper. I was right, his number. Four stood up and stomped over to him. As the waiter turned back around to see who was behind him he was met with Fours fist. Right on the left side of his face. Shocked I stood up. "FOUR WHAT THE HELL!" I screamed. After those four words came out of my mouth. He swiftly turned around and the fire that was in his eyes when he first got up was still there, he walked back to me and grips my wrist practically dragging me back out to his car. As we get in he slams on the car horn, scaring me out of my skin. "FUCK" he yells. Quickly my attention is turned towards him. "Four what just happened," I ask in a very confused yet angry tone.  "You. You happened." he expressed. "You make me feel some type of way. When I saw him give you his number it just really pissed me off. I guess I'm just overprotective."  he adds. "Then why the hell did you drag me out of the restaurant like that if you wanted to protect me" I retaliate. "I don't know Tris something came over me" He replies. He starts to talk about something but I didn't listen I just leaned over and kissed him. This kiss was similar to the kiss shared in the same car just an hour before but filled with more hunger. He pulls me onto his lap to straddle him. He starts to unbutton his shirt more when I stop him. "Four were in a parking lot." "I don't care." His lips are back on mine with the same amount of hunger and passion. "Four I'm not gonna do this in a parking lot," I say yet again but with more force in my voice. "Fine but we're going back to my place it's closer and I can't wait any longer."

He pulls into the parking garage and parks in a spot. Getting out he holds me up against the car kissing down my neck and on my chest. And that's when I start to moan. His lips meet mine, I'm guessing to keep me quiet and he picks me up. I wrap my legs around his body and he walks towards the door opening it, we stop kissing and walk into his apartment building. But damn I had the urge to take off his pants right in the middle of the lobby every time he looked at me. We walk to the elevator and when it dings we step on. The second the door closed he pushed me up against the wall and started to kiss me again. On the mouth, my jawline, my neck and the tops of my boobs. He lived at the top, in a penthouse so when the door opened again he picked me up and my legs found his waist. We walked out, still kissing, and we hit the couch, he put me down and we took off our shoes. It felt amazing to take the heels off. We ran up the stairs to a hallway. "The room with the double doors," he said breathily. I kissed him again on the top of the stairs, I took off his jacket and he was left in pants and a button up shirt, which made his muscles look amazing. His lips miss my mouth and went straight for my jawline making me moan. His hands find my dress zipper and he pulls it down. So now I'm left in my underwear and a strapless bra. He picks me up and like before and my legs wrap around his waist. Still holding me, he walks to the end of the hallway leaving his coat and my dress by the stairs. As Four opens the door he asks "Are you on anything because I can grab a condom?" "You should probably get one" I respond thinking back to this morning trying to remember if I took my birth control. Like every other time he picks me up and my legs find his waist. He finds his bed and throws me on top. I open my eyes to see Four unbuttoning his shirt and DAMN talk about abs. He has a 6 pack no doubt but I'd go as far as to say it was a 12 pack. And his arms were huge and strong. His lips find mine and we kiss passionately yet again. Four flips me over so now I'm on top and he takes off my bra throwing it across the room. I start to play his belt buckle and taking it off also throwing it somewhere. Now he's back on top taking my underwear off and pushing them off to the side "We won't be needing those" he whispers giving me goosebumps all over my body. Four get up for maybe 30 seconds taking off his pants and underwear and putting the condom on. And all in one quick motion he was back on top of me. "Are you sure you want this?" he asks making sure it's still ok. "Yes" I breathe and before I could brace myself he was in. and I'm sure you can only imagine the rest.

holy shittttt this was quite a chapter a nice 1377 words for you guys I hope you enjoyed it. I might see you sometime later this week if not till next week