Chapter Eight...

It's been almost a year since I've seen Four and let me say it's been nice. My friends and I just graduated college and we're throwing a party tonight at Marlene and Uriah's house they just bought. They got married earlier this year in January and we couldn't be more excited for them. So I guess this party is a graduation/house warming party. Christina and Will have been planning the wedding like crazy. I feel like we never spend time anymore so this party will be great to get the band back together. The other week Christina asked the girls to be her bridesmaids and asked me to be her maid of honor and let me tell you I feel honored. Today we're going to go dress shopping for the bridesmaids. Chris and Will decided to go with dark blue and white for the wedding.

I drive around the building trying to find a parking spot. I came straight from work so I'm a little late. Yes, I still work at VS and I've been promoted to Assistant Manager which is great because of the raise but the hours are worse. Christina quit a few months ago and is interning at a fashion magazine in the area. Will is going back to school to be a doctor. Zeke and Shauna are now engaged and the wedding is at the end of the year in November. I park my car and run inside.

They are looking at two different dress options when I walk in. Shauna is in a dress with a very low V neck and a slit down the left side of the dress. Marlene is in a dress that is off the shoulder with a slit down the right side. "I love the one Shauna's wearing," I say as I walk in. "Trissy! You're here!" Christina shouts jumping over the back of the couch and runs up to me, enveloping me in a hug. "Hi, guys," I say taking a seat on the couch. "What do you guys think?" Christina asks. Everyone just about answers with the first one and we all try them on.

We are scheduled to pick up our dresses next week, which let me tell you, is cutting it super close

We are scheduled to pick up our dresses next week, which let me tell you, is cutting it super close. The wedding is next week on Saturday and the rehearsal is on Friday in the evening. We say goodbye and go our separate ways.

It's now about 6:30 and the party starts and 7 I'm getting into my dress and about to get Christina to go over to Uriah's. The party is more formal with dinner and fancy ass dresses so I put on a black off the shoulder dress with a slit.

 The party is more formal with dinner and fancy ass dresses so I put on a black off the shoulder dress with a slit

I curl my hair and do a supernatural makeup look. I put on some heels and walk out into the living room. I put my phone and some other stuff into my purse. I walk over to Christina's. Knowing that the door is unlocked for me, I walk right in and see Christina is a gorgeous blue dress also off the shoulder and with a slit.

As I enter the apartment I see Christina running around the room like a mad man

As I enter the apartment I see Christina running around the room like a mad man. I pick up her shoes off the island. "Looking for these?" I ask sarcastically. "OMG YES!" she squeals. My eyes widen as she runs to me grabbing them from me. She puts them on and I grab her purse and start down the hallway. I turn around once I hear the tapping of the heels. "You good now?" I laugh. "Ya I think." she laughs as well.

We arrive at Uriah and Marlene's and get out. We walk out to the door and walk in. "Ladies nice of you to join us, everyone is already here so let's eat!" Uriah shouts from the dining room. He's in a suit as well as Will and Zeke. Will walks up to Christina and they hug and kiss. "You look incredible," he whispers to her and she smiles. I walk into the dining room and I am met with the same pair of gorgeous blue eyes I said goodbye to almost a year ago.

Four Eaton.

————————————————————
And that ladies is a cliffhanger. Let me know if you like the time jump I think it's good for the story to move along faster. anyways sorry for a shorter chapter more to come when we get to the wedding. Oops said too much bye now 804 words