a talking hallmark card

you guys!!! we are ranked #1 in sabrinaspellman and nabrina!!!!!!!!!! that is crazy!!

thank you all so much for reading, commenting and voting for this book.

i really couldn't do any of this without your support.

now, without further commentary - the chapter you've all been waiting for. (sorry about that by the way haha i've been insanely busy these past few weeks)

enjoy!! xx

******************************************

SABRINA

I woke up to the sun streaming through my window, birds chirping, and the mid-morning glow.

It had been a few days after the cast party, and I was still giddy over Nick's confession. I couldn't believe he'd fallen for anyone, let alone me.

Honestly, I feel like the luckiest girl in the world, because I get to be loved by him.

However, my thoughts were unable to stop the dreary reality. The fact of the matter is, Nick technically isn't mine. And I'm not his either. We left where we stand undefined.

I know he's not about labels, and I understand why. But, at the same time, I selfishly want for him to officially be mine and for me to be his.

I haven't been able to tell him that I'm feeling this way or even bring it up. Every time I've tried, I've gotten lost in those eyes of his and forgotten what I had even been thinking.

I swear, it's like I'm under a spell when I'm around him.

Before I could be further distracted by my thoughts of Nick, I heard a rock tap my window.

Well, that's strange.

I walked over towards it and looked out to see what was going on.

Oh my hell.

There he was, Nicholas Scratch in the flesh.

I opened up my window, clearly confused and looked down at him standing on the ground.

"Nick?" I asked. "What are you doing here?"

"No time to waste on talking," Nick said. "Just get dressed and meet me down here in 10 minutes."

I shook my head, wondering what on Earth did Nicholas Scratch have up his sleeve.

***

"We're going to the Riverdale Fair?!" I cheered.

"I remember you saying how much you loved it," Nick said. "So I decided, why not be the one to take you?"

A small smile spread across his lips as the words left his mouth, causing my heart to warm.

That was one of the things I told him that first night at the diner after rehearsal, before Harvey showed up.

I can't believe he remembered.

"You're incredible, Nick," I said.

He shifted his gaze from the road over to me, smiling slightly.

"Everything I do, I do for you."