Dirty Dancing

You went home right after work. JB said the party started at 8, so you had around four hours to get ready.
You knew the perfect dress for tonight, a dark-red velvety dress that came down the middle of your thighs with a low neck line. You showered quickly letting a random party playlist hype you up for the party.

You and Got7 did work together but you were around their age so outside of JYP you were a close friend. Your more close to Jackson and Mark then the other members. After all they made you feel comfortable when you moved to Korea not knowing the culture and barely the language. JB was close to you in a work sense, he'd only text you if he was going to be late to practice or if he wanted more details on his schedules and such. Jinyoung and you only really talked to at work, you guys didn't really talk about anything outside of that. The maknaes loved you! They saw you as an older sister nothing more. Sometimes they would take you out for coffee or even shopping sprees. You liked the relationship you had with Got7 outside of work.

7:30 pm
You arrived at JB's house a little early but that was just you. You liked being early to everything so that you were prepared for anything that would delay you on the way.

The party hadn't started yet, in fact Got7 was still setting up everything. Mark and Jackson were moving some chairs and tables to make room for people to dance. BamBam, Jinyoung and Yugyeom were putting up lights. Youngjae and Jaebum we're setting up the snack table and helping set up the bartenders station.

"Y/N!?" Jaebum ran up to you from behind the counter.

"Hi." You smiled and waved. "Sorry If I'm early."
"Don't worry about it. Here let me take you jacket and your purse." He took off your jacket for you his knuckles brushing against your shoulders. "I'll put them in my room." He ran upstairs with you jacket as the rest of the boys greeted you.

"Noona!" Yugyeom pulled you to where Jinyoung and BamBam were. "We need some help with decorations."
"Sure. What's wrong with them?" You looked up at the walls, there was literally just Christmas lights and some fairly lights. "There's nothing on the walls." You turned to Yugyeom "Did you guys just buy lights?" You turned your face to all of them with your question.

Jinyoung sighed "I told you idiots to get streamers and shit." He crossed him arms over his chest. You felt bad for the younger boys on the other hand no one would remember what the party looked like.

"I don't think It'll matter. I mean everyone's gonna be too drunk and high to remember anything the next morning." They all nodded at your statement which was true. Suddenly you felt a body crash into you, you let out a small scream then realized who was hugging you from behind.

"You look nice." Jackson hugged you resting his head on your shoulder taking in your smell. "I didn't spend three hours to look nice." You giggled. He rolled his eyes "Oh right. You look fucking amazing." You could smell the alcohol in his breath. "Are you already drunk?"

"I just took two...three shots before you came...sooo...kinda." He let go of you letting you breathe from his grip.

"Your getting way to lit before the party." You laughed. Mark came over and pulled Jackson away "Hi Y/N! You look beautiful by the way!" He called to you pulling Jackson back with him to move more tables. "Thank you!" You ran over to Youngjae and greeted him. "Do you guys want help with anything?" You asked. JB shook his head "No thanks. We got it covered."

8:00 pm
The apartment started to fill up with people. Most of which were idols and some were close friends of Got7. You were used to the idols pouring in. There was so many groups that came; BTS of course, MONSTA X, KARD, PENTAGON, Twice, Day6, Itzy, BlackPink and more you haven't seen yet. The only group you talked to the most was BlackPink.