A Friend

"Who's the girl you're fucking?" BamBam asked so coldly. You covered your mouth looking shocked at Mark. He shook his head mouthing "wait".

"Who told you that?" Mark turned back again.
"Well there's a bra on the floor here. It's just a lucky guess." You could hear the smirk in BamBams voice. He would be upset if he saw it was you, because he doesn't see you with his hyungs like that.
Mark bit his lip a little then answered BamBam. "She's not some girl...we use to be friends." Mark stated.
"So what? You two are friends with benefits or something?" BamBam asked. "Yeah...in a sense..." he looked down after saying that then back at the curtain. You brought your hands back to your body hugging yourself. Mark let out a soft sigh.

"Did she leave?" BamBam asked
"Yeah she left before you got here and forgot some of her things." Mark turned to you pulling his hair back. "Listen I don't really care what you two do as long as you're using protection and keeping it a secret." BamBam left the bathroom and closed the door behind him.
Mark slowly pulled his fingers out of you. You weren't in the mood anymore and you wanted some space to process what Mark said. "I didn't mean anything I said to BamBam y/n. I like you a lot and-"
"It's fine. I know you didn't mean it." You held your hips giving Mark a soft peck on the cheek. "But I need some space." You smiled. He nodded and got out of shower pulling a towel from the rack and slipping on his boxers.

"I'm really sorry baby." Mark pouted drying his face.
"I just said it's okay." You gave him a soft smile taking his towel from his hand throwing it on top of his wet hair. "You're gonna catch a cold like this ya know?" You ruffled his hair a bit. He took your hand "I know." He kissed the palm of your hand then left.

You finished your shower and quickly blow dried your hair by that time Youngjae and the rest of the boys were in the kitchen.

"You ready?" Youngjae chirped straightening his Jean jacket.
"Yup! Were you waiting long?" You asked. He shook his head.
A pair of arms hugged you from behind "When did you get here Noona?" Yugyeom rested his head on your shoulder. You turned to face him pinching his cheeks.
"She was here earlier." Jinyoung went into their small kitchen pouring a cup of coffee for himself.
"I didn't even know you were here." BamBam ate his breakfast. Mark came in with the same outfit as before. "Mark did you know Noona was here?" Yugyeom asked going to the fridge. Mark nodded opening a jug of orange juice "She was helping me out with something." He sipped his orange juice flashing a quick wink at you. "Helping you with what?" BamBam asked. Jinyoung scoffed knowing what you two did. "Don't worry about it. It's a secret." Mark put a finger to his lips.

"Y/n we should get going." Youngjae looked at his watch. You waved good bye to the boys and headed off with Youngjae to the cafe he was talking about. You ordered your drinks and found a table near the window.
It was a little chilly out but the warmth of your drink really hit the spot. Along with sweet pastry you ate. Youngjae was acting like a happy kid drinking his coffee and eating cake. He's been working on his diet not letting himself miss a day at the gym. He was always so hard on himself for not being like Jackson or Mark. He should relax a little bit and enjoy himself.

"This cake is really bad for me, but I wanted to have a cheat day." He took another forkful of cake.
"You deserve it Youngjae. You've worked hard for it." You ate your pastry. Youngjae smiled at you before opening his mouth to speak. "Y/n I wanted to ask you something. Can you be honest with me?" You set your coffee cup down knowing he was gonna ask about you and JB.
"Of course." You smiled. "What is JB hyung to you?" He asked shyly.
"What do you mean by that?"
"I mean do you like him as a friend or do you have romantic feelings for him?"

You bit your lip casually thinking the question over. "I'm not really sure how I feel about him. He's an amazing guy and caring I like that about him. I didn't really notice my feelings for him till he..." You led on. "Till he kissed you." Youngjae bluntly stated. "Yeah." You agreed timidly.