Coffee Shop (some smut)

"I'm already here?..." you said awkwardly. Mark stopped what he was doing looking at you.
"Okay then I'll just pick you up there." Youngjae answered in a happy tone. You let out a soft breath of relief that Youngjae didn't think anything of. "Okay then I see you a bit.

" You told him. Youngjae hung up and the second you put your phone down Mark started to attack your lips. Roughly kissing you, lifting you up on to the sink, his hands were roaming your body. The cool marble of sink and Marks warm hands sent chills up spin with these two temperatures. You rested your hands on his chest leading your fingers down to hem of his shirt tugging at it.

  "I really didn't know how long you would last on the phone." He spoke in a low whisper taking off his shirt and proceeding to take off yours. "I didn't either." You breathed pulling him into your lips again. You just couldn't stop yourself from kissing him. His lips were so soft and warm it felt different. You unbuckled his belt pulling his body closer to yours.

Mark chuckled softly "You don't waste time huh?" He took off his pants and boxers backing you into the shower wall. "I like getting things done." You pulled the shower curtain shower from over his shoulders. "I like that." He kissed down your neck caressing your hips.

The heat between your legs started to rise as his hands went lower, finding their way to your core. He started massaging your folds slowly earning soft moans from you. He then turned on the shower to block your moans from being heard. He pumped his fingers in and out of you starting off slow then fastening his pace. You bit your lip not to make any loud moans, but with the way Mark was moving it was difficult.

You rolled your hips with Marks hand gripping his shoulders leaning your head into the crook of his neck. "You can't let me do all the work baby." He trusted his fingers harder into you letting a slightly louder moan escape your lips. "You n-need...help?" You breathed. You kissed him hungrily leading your hand down from his shoulder. Your fingertips dragging against his chest, tracing his abs, then eventually ending at his member.

He added another finger into you as you started to pump him. His tongue explored your mouth as you slowly stroked his member trying to rub yourself against him. You needed more but you didn't want to say it.

"MARK?!" BamBam bursted into the bathroom. You both pulled back stopping, not moving from your positions. Your eyes widen thinking "Why do I keep getting interrupted?"

Mark put a finger to his lips before he answered BamBam. "What?" He said harshly.

" Damn you gotta say 'What' like that."
"BamBam."
"Ok ok. I was just gonna ask you something."
Mark turned his head back raising an eyebrow "About?"
"Who's the girl you're fucking?"