|Frieza|(Human!Child!Reader)

Request for peacockdragon12345!

I'm sorry if it sucks! This was the first time I've ever wrote a child reader, but I do have a second part planned with more fluff if that reedems the shitty quality.

"That's Lord Frieza, (Y/n)."

"What's he doing?"

"Training."

"Why?"

"So he can defeat the saiyan that killed him on Earth."

"Hey! I'm from Earth!"

"I know, (Y/n)."

You looked over at Berryblue and smiled when she smiled. Wherever she went, you went! She was so nice to you, and was even nice to you when you snuck onto the ship a few weeks back.

"You wait out here, I need to talk to Lord Frieza for a moment."

"No way! I wanna come too! I haven't got to meet Freiza yet!"

Berryblue sighed, "If you really want to. Do stay quiet unless you are told to speak. Lord Frieza isn't very found of kids."

"'Kay!" You grabbed her hand and follwed her into the fighting room. It was huge! With lots of cool looking machines too! Though, most of the machines looked kinda broken.

Frieza was in the sky, fighting these little robots that were shooting lasers at him. He was dodging all of them perfectly! He didn't even look scared!

He did this for awhile, and didn't even look at you or Berryblue.

You tugged on her sleeve, "Why are you not talking to him?"

"He's busy. Best to let him finish his short exercise first."

"But he doesn't even know we are here!"

"Trust me (Y/n), he does."

"Woah. That's kinda creepy."

Berryblue laughed. One of the bots exploded, and the others did too. Then Frieza turned to the two of you and lowered himself to the floor.

"Berryblue. I am guessing you have good news for me?"

"Yes, sir. I-"

Berryblue began talking about her grown-up things and you stopped listening. Instead you looked up at Frieza, who was looking at you as well. You smiled and waved, but he only frowned. 

"Who is this?" He suddenly said, interrupting whatever the blue servant had been saying.

"Oh, this is-"

"My name is (Y/n)! I'm six!" You held out six fingers. "I'm from Earth!"

"Why-"

"She snuck aboard when those idoits went to wish you back," Berryblue held onto your hand. "I just never got around to disposing of her."

You only smiled, because you had no idea what she was saying.

"I see."

You waved at him once more. 

"I trust you'll keep her out of my way."

Berryblue nodded, "Of course."

....

Berryblue left you alone for a short couple minutes, and immediately regreted it after you were nowhere to be found.

....

"Where is Berryblue?"

You shrugged, "I dunno'. She had a meeting, and I was bored. So I left."

The lizard looked down at you from his flying postion in the fighting room.

"Well, then, find some other way to amuse yourself until she is done. Do not bother me."

"'Kay," You walked over to the wall and sat against it.

"Child, did I not just instruct you to leave me alone?"

"I am leaving you alone. I wasn't gonna' talk." You lept up to your feet, "I wanna' watch you fight! You're super strong!"

His eyes narrowed towards you, "Are you attempting to kiss up?"

"Ew! No! Kisses are gross!"

Frieza slightly smirked.

"I just think is super cool how you can fly and dodge the lazers and make the machines go boom!" You threw your hands in the air to copy the explosions, "I just know you're gonna beat up that say-ing that beat you up!" In your head you imagined a fight between Frieza and some ugly fat guy. Frieza won.

"Hmph," He crossed his arms. "Maybe you aren't so bad."

....

"Lord Frieza! My apologies!" Berryblue rushed into the training room, only to freeze in place as she caught eye of Frieza sitting crisscross on the training room floor arm wrestling with the little girl who couldn't even move his arm.

Berryblue just left before she was noticed, not wanting to ruin the moment.