Yandere!|Frieza|Who Do You Belong To?

Did I mention I am a dirty sinner

Anyway here u go all u cool cats and kittens. It is like yandere and possessive so be warned.

"My lord?" You bowed your head before the emperor, who's purple lips were pulled into the tightest of sinister smirks.

    "Ah, (Y/N), how lovely to see you again." His tail swiftly waved behind him before hitting the side of his hover chair. "And punctual as usual."

    A shiver ran down your spine as his red eyes feasted upon your form, like you were a fine meal he was soon to devour. 

    "Leave me and (Y/N)." He suddenly commanded, his lips pulling into a tight frown. 

    Zarbon and Dodoria wasted no time in escaping the room. As the green alien passed, you gave him a desperate frown. He returned a sympathetic look before leaving you alone to your fate. Your glare fell to the floor, and you tried not to think about what was coming. Normally, when a soldier was left alone with Frieza, they were in for a painful and slow death. You were the exception, and you could only wish he'd just finally kill you. 

    "Come." 

    You shakely stepped forward, already knowing the routine. As soon as you were near, Frieza's tail wrapped tightly around your waste and swiftly lifted you off the ground. He practically dropped you across his lap, your feet hanging off the edge of his chair with one of his hands supporting your back. Before you could react his face was only inches from yours, an ominous expression back on his face. You said nothing and tried to look away as he looked you entire body over with a hungry smile. 

    "I've missed you, (Y/N)." His free arm found its way around your body, his hand beginning to run up and down your side. "You took much too long on your mission."

    "My apologies, Lord Frieza." You didn't move, you just allowed his fingers to dance around from your sides to your stomach. Not that you could fight him anyway. 

    "I suppose I can forgive you this time." His hand moved to your jawline, and he forcefully pulled your face in only centimeters from his. Now you were forced to look into his hungry red eyes, which took in every feature of your face like you were a weak prey for him to feast upon. "Though you'd be well to remember I won't be so generous next time." A sinister smile remained on his face as the rest of his features darkened, "And I would hate to permanently damage that pristine skin of yours."

    "Y-yessir." You wished you could look away from his staring eyes, but he held you in place.

    He continued to stare you down, an amused chuckle escaping your lips. "Look at you." Frieza muttered, his fingers reaching up and pinching your cheeks a little too tightly. "It's a shame you're a disgusting mammal. You're so gorgeous."

    You didn’t know how to respond. You just wished he'd let you go. Yet something deep within you was more than content, and you hated that. 

    He rubbed your cheek in small circles, all before slapping you. It wasn't enough to really hurt you, but it did send a wave of pain throughout your senses and cause you to cringe. Frieza's smile only grew as he repeated this action, though harder this time. 

    "Agh-!" 

    He laughed at your painfilled remark. "Adorable." 

    You're face narrowed in annoyance, maybe more than it should have. 

    "Oh, now, don't be cross with me (Y/N)." He shook his head, his hand drifting down back to your stomach. "You're just so.." Frieza paused, his lips pursing just a bit, "so stunning. I just cannot take my eyes off you."

    Your breath hitched as his hand ran down to your inner thigh. 

    "And when you're gone, all I can think about is you." His glare darkened, "Do you know what you've been doing to me?" 

    You attempted to stutter out a response, his statement taking you by surprise.

    An annoyed sigh escaped his lips, "Speak to me, (Y/N). Let me hear your voice."

    "W-what do you want me to say, my lord?" 

    Another hungry smirk grew on his lips, "Who do you belong to?" 

    "U-Uh- Lord-" 

    Once again he grew darker, "Who do you belong to?" He repeated. 

    You quickly caught his drift. "Y-you?"

    "What was that? Do speak up, dear."

    You tried to contain the fear and anxiety that consumed your thoughts. Never before had he claimed you as his. God, you wanted to shimmy out of his grasp and run for your life, but that wasn't an option. You were completely at his mercy, "You, Lord Frieza. I belong.. To you."

    His hungry smile returned, and suddenly his hand slipped into your pants through your short legs. You jumped at the touch of his cold hand against your skin, but was a bit relieved when he didn't actually touch anything. Frieza's hand simply sat on the uppermost part of your thigh. "Very good." He glanced down at your legs before looking back at you, "Would you like to know what I've decided?" 

    "What is that, Lord Frieza?" You gulped. 

    "I have decided that you will never leave my side again." 

    Your eyes widened and your jaw fell slightly open. "S-Sir, I-" 

    "From this moment onwards, your regular duties will be abolished, and your only job will be to stand at my side." His eyes feasted upon you once more, "Do I make myself clear?" The hand on your inner thigh tightened, his fingernails scratching your skin. 

    "Y-Y-yes sir." What else could you say? 

    "Outstanding." His nails dug deep into your skin, and you jumped as pain once again fled through your senses. "Now tell me once more. Who do you belong to?" 

    "Y-you, Lord Frieza."

---

Lmao I hate myself for writing that