|Frieza|Arrangement

Oops my hand slipped.

NSFW/ SEXUAL THEMES AHEAD!

Sorry for the delay on oneshots. In all honesty I've just been uninspired and stuggling with writing.

I wrote this as an attempt to get myself back into writing, so hopefully that will happen.

Thank you for all the support on the book. It warms my heart. ❤

Your entire body was tense. Your insides were burning. You tried to ignore it by bouncing your leg. It wasn't working.

Your eyes met a pair of burning red ones across the ballroom.

At least he was suffering too.

The both of you would have to wait another few hours before you could do anything to help your cravings, though.

That was the arrangement.

During the day you were another member of the ginyu force; he was your emperor. Though when the moon showed, you two were entwined in between his silk bed sheets. It was only for the two of you to help yourselves and your impure cravings.

There was nothing romantic about it. That was the arrangement.

"'ey, (Y/n), what's a' matter?"

You looked up to meet the rest of the Ginyu Force surrounding you. You wished it were Frieza.

"You look constipated. Do you need to go to the bathroom?" Recoome loomed over you.

"Hey! I do not look constipated!"

"You kinda' do, mate."

"Yeah."

"Agreed."

"Shut up!" Your insides were still burning. You just wanted the gala to be over.

"Now, men, be respectful," Ginyu's voice stuck out. "(Y/n), do you need to go to the restroom? One of us can escort you-"

"Actually, yeah," You quickly rose to your feet. "I just need to pee. I'll be back. You don't need to escort me." Before they could ask you anymore questions, you literally ran to the bathroom.

"She's so constipated."

"Probably thossse burritoss we had earlier. Thossse were intensse."

Upon reaching the bathroom you locked yourself in a stall.

You needed help. You needed release.

You needed Frieza.

You didn't even want to touch yourself in such a way. You wanted Frieza to do it.

You let out a loud groan and pulled your head to your chest.

Calm down. You just needed to calm down. You only had an hour and a half longer.

That was it.

You could do that.

Ugh.

You wanted Frieza. You wanted to talk to him. To have him. You wanted to lay next to him afterwards. Have one of the pillow conversations you had so commonly now.

Just an hour and a half longer.

You thought of a few nights ago. When he had kissed you amidst the passion of the night. It shocked you at first. The shock had only lasted a few seconds, however. You melted into it. It was blissful. When he broke the kiss you initially lifted your head up to stay with his lips. He had given you the largest of smirks before kissing you even more. Not on your lips, but along your jaw and around your neck.

You finished fast that night.

Just an hour and a half longer.

You thought of a while back. When you cuddled onto Frieza afterwards. He didn't push you away. You ran your fingers across his chest. You wrapped your arms around his neck. You held him close.

When you woke up he was still there. His tail was wrapped around your hip.

Just an hour and a half longer.

...

"L-lord Frieza! The g-gala! We'll get caught!"

He gave you a devil smirk before pushing his lips onto yours. He pulled away before you could kiss back.

"Then you should be quiet, hm?"

"Our a-arran-" You gasped as his lips brushed across your revealed breast.

"Be quiet."

"But lord-!" You suddenly screamed out. He bit you. It stung. He put one hand over your mouth.

"I said be quiet. Don't make me tell you again." He continued running his lips over your chest.

He removed his hand from your face. Your hands intertwined.

You supposed you broke the arrangement a long while ago.