I love you: Jonathan Byers x Reader

!!:Makeout sessions:!!
You and Jonathan has been dating for about six months, Yet neither of you had said those three meaningful words. You definitely knew you loved him. And you knew he loved you.

You just didn't know when to say it. You were sitting in the couch beside him, His arm draped over your shoulder.

The two of you were watching a movie, The only other person there being Jonathan's mom, Joyce.

"Ok! I'm heading to work! Don't have too much fun! love you Johny!" She blows him a kiss before walking out the door. You smiled.

"You haven't talked much..Something wrong?" He asks, Turning to face you. You smiled shaking your head.

"Then What is it?" he asked, Watching you lean into his hand.

" I love you.." you said, Staring into his brown eyes. He smiled. "I love you too.." He said , almost as if he were breathless.

You crawled onto his lap, Straddling him. He smirked. You leaned down and kissed him passionately, pushing him down into the couch. You lips moved in sync. Your tongues fighting for dominance.

Your hands were tangled in each other's hair, Your legs were twisted together. He pushed you down on the couch, Not Breaking the kiss, Unless if it were to breath.

His cold hands were pressed on your sides underneath your sweater. You watched as he pulled off his shirt, Throwing it on the floor. He smirked, Grabbing your hand. He picked you up Bridal-style, Carrying you to his room, Shutting the door and locking it.

He pinned you up against the door, His hands sliding up your shirt once again. You broke the kiss, Tugging your sweater off, Throwing it across the room, Pushing him onto the bed, Pulling him back into another kiss.

And the night went on..Just you and Jonathan..no space in between you. Just lust, Passion, and Two teenagers in Love.