Momma Steve: Steve Harrington x reader

Two years ago Steve asked you out. Two days after that he asked you to be his girlfriend. And Two weeks ago you found out you were pregnant, With his child of course.

You had moved into an apartment outside of Hawkins, Closer to the college you both attended.

You sat on the bed you shared tears running down your face. You didn't know how to tell him that the plan was messed up. The plan was after college you would get married and then have kids..But that's out the window.

You ran a hand through your head and placed another hand on your stomach.

"Hey, There you...are?" As Steve stepped in the room and saw you crying his eyebrows furrowed.

"What's wrong?" Steve asked climbing onto the bed and kissing your head. You smiled, Kissing his lips. "Well..I would tell you...but—" you started, Sighing as you looked at him. "I just don't know how.." you smiled sadly, Laying back onto the bed.

"Just tell me! Man of steel remember. I mean I did survive the Demogorgan, Demodogs, and angry confused Russians..I think I can handle it babe.."

"I know..well I don't. This is different. This just doesn't go away..and it definitely doesn't need a bat..Well..maybe..No! Wait." You sighed, biting your lip.

"Ok..you're acting weird.." Steve laughed, Kissing your head. "Just tell me baby..please?" He kisses you passionately before pulling back and grabbing your hand.

And as the two of you stared into each other's eyes the words fell off your lips.

"You're what?" Steve laughed nervously.

"I'm pregnant Steve.." You looked at him as he fell back onto the bed, Climbed out of bed, Paced back and forth, and ran into the bathroom and sat there for ten minutes.

While you sat on your bed hoping when he would finally sit his ass back down that he would have a relieving answer.

As the bathroom door opened you jumped slightly.

"I'm gonna b-be a...I'm gonna be a d-dad?" He asked, Tears forming in his eyes as he smiled from ear to ear.

"Y-Yeah.." you smiled, Grabbing his hand and pulling him onto the bed. "Oh I love you so much.." He smiled, Kissing you passionately. "We're gonna be fine..we're gonna do this.." He kissed you again, Smiling even more than before when he watched your lips curve upward.

"I love you.."You caressed his cheek with your thumb and kissed him.

"Wait..I've got to tell Dustin!" Steve jumped up from the bed. You rolled your eyes and laughed slightly.

"Put the phone down Harrington and learn to run slower! Thats why I planned to head down there next weekend. After the ultrasound Tuesday!" You heard his footsteps run back down the hallway.

"Really?! I get to see it!" He smiles, Wrapping his arms around you. "Wait..I can't wait that long. Dustin's gonna call any moment! You know I can't not tell him.." He pouted.

You shook your head. "My uterus my rules.." you smirked, Kissing him again. "I love you..Ya know that?" Steve pulled you into his chest. "I love you too..so much."

——

Hi. I'm gonna do a couple more parts of this. It's gonna kinda be a mini series, Including The party's reaction. And the parents! And all the cheesy sappy stuff.