Me Too :Robin Buckley x Reader

OFFENSIVENESS!!!!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED ABUUUUSE also

"Hey look, The little Lesbo decided to join us for dinner.." Was all you heard as you stepped through the front door. You stood in the doorframe, Looking at your brother. "Come on in!" He smirked. You rolled your eyes and took off your coat and through it onto the stair railing.

You went to sit at the table along with your brother and your Father. "Ah—Nope. Sorry..the tables for straight people only.." He laughed, Shoving your arm slightly.

You bit your bottom lip, Nodding slightly, Then turning towards him. "Dinners in the kitchen, Fag.."

"That's a nasty term for a gay guy, B*tch. If you're gonna be a jack*ss at least do it right.." You yell slightly, Pushing past him and walking to the kitchen.

You stared at the empty pan and sighed. You walked back through the dining room and up the stairs, Grabbing your soaked jacket.

You walked into your room, Shutting the door and locking it. You stuffed underwear pajamas and an outfit into a bag, Running to the bathroom to grab your toothbrush and toothpaste.

You were quiet going back to your room, Hearing your brothers footsteps coming up the stairs. "Where ya going, Lesbo?!" He yelled, Grabbing your shoulders.

"Somewhere.." You mumbled.

"Going to see your girlfriend?! Huh!" He yelled, Causing you to flinch. He tore your bag from your hands and through it at the wall, Causing your breathing to hitch, Knowing that could be you if you didn't cooperate.

"Huh!" He yelled, Slamming your back up against the wall. You winced, Avoiding eye contact. "HUH!" He screamed, Throwing you onto the floor.

Your breathing quickened as he neared you, You moving backwards every step he took. As your back hit the wall your eyes widened with fear as your 20 year old brother who was a drug addict, Towered over you with an insane look in his eyes.

"P*ssy.." He spat, Grabbing you by the collar and pulling you up. "All you are is a ugly, Worthless, piece of sh*t.." He said, Making you look him in the eye, as he was practically choking you.

"You wh*re.." He threw you up against the wall and chuckled slightly, Spitting on you. He walked to his room slamming the door.

You sat frozen for a moment, Your back aching.

Eventually, You stood up. You groaned in pain, Walking over to your bag and picking it up.

You set it on your bed and walked into the bathroom, Washing the spit off your face.

You ugly, worthless piece of sh*t

He was right. You believed every word he said. You pulled yourself together and grabbed a pair of shoes. You slid on your coat, Pulling up your hood and grabbing your bag.

You opened your door quietly, Seeing smoke pouring out from the small crack under his door, and you could see the tv on in your dads room. You could also hear the loud, drunk snores coming from his room.

You sighed, Shutting your door and walking down the stairs quietly.

P*ssy

You shook your head, Shutting the door behind you. You quickly hopped onto you bike and began pedaling.

You took a deep breath, Wincing slightly at the sharp pain in your back. You tried to ignore even though it was highly difficult to do so.

With the wind in your hair, And the bruises on your back you flew down the streets of Hawkins, Indiana.

You wh*re

You stopped abruptly, Your breathing quickening. As you took a deep breath you shook your head, trying to shake off the memories of him every night you came home from school. Every night that he would go to far. And every morning you had to cake on makeup to hide the pain.

Your eyes filled with tears as you continued down the streets, Turning onto the girls road.

The girl that is your everything. The Girl that you couldn't live without. The Girl that you Love.

Her name was Robin Buckley.

And she was the best thing that has ever happened to you, Yet she didn't know it. She didn't know you were gay. She knew that you were abused, Just not..why.

You pulled up to her house, Seeing her light on. You walked your bike over to a specific bush, Ducked under her living room window and walked over to the lower side of the roof.

You threw your bag up and pulled yourself onto the roof, Crawling up to robins window. You glanced in the window, And saw her in only a bra and underwear. Your breathing hitched as you forced yourself to look away and reenact your greeting scene.

You pulled yourself together and knocked on the window, A sly smirk on your face as you tried to play cool. "Are those new?" You asked, Sliding the window open. She rolled her eyes, Throwing on a shirt.

"Do you ever knock?"  She asked, Finally facing you. Her smile turned into a frown as she saw the tear stains on your cheek and the way you made your way into the room so carefully. She took that as a sign that you were hurt.

"Nope!" You gave a small smile before grabbing your bag and shutting the window.

She just returned it and sat on her bed, Patting the spot next to her. You shook your head. "I'm good?" You said, Knowing that if you sat down your back would hurt worse. "Why?" She asked. You rolled your eyes. "It's nothing, Robin." You just gave her a fake smile and continued standing.

"If it's nothing then why can't you sit down?!" She raised and eye brow, Crawling across the bed.

"I don't want to talk—"

"Uh-uh.  You're talking because I know you've been hiding something (l/n), And I'm not going to allow it!" She yells, Causing you to flinch. She gave you an apologetic look, Before Grabbing your hand.

You rolled your eyes and backed up slightly.

"I'm gay.."

She just smiled. She just f*cking smiled. "Ok. You're scaring me. Why aren't you saying anything..Rob-"

You were cut off by her lips on yours. You melted into the kiss, Smiling as her hands wrapped around your neck.

"Ha, Me too, B*tch"

Was all she said before pulling you in for another kiss.