Hospital Visit: Lucas Sinclair x Reader

In this it's based off of season one but every ones 14-16 you are 15 the boys are 16

You heard him. You swore on your life that you heard him, While you were in this dark place. You heard his voice cutting through the space between you both.

"Lucas!" You screamed, Running around what looked like your school desperately. You heard footsteps, Causing you to run.

"Anybody there?!" A voice seared through you. You hadn't heard anybody's strong, Healthy voice in so long.

"Yeah! Where are you!" You yelled, Turning a corner, Following the voices previous question.

"(Y/n).." the familiar voice, Sent chills down your spine as Chief Hopper approached from the shadows.

You fell into his arms, Breaking down in sobs.

"Shhh, It's ok. I'm here now.." He ran his hands through your hair. "Hopper! I found him!" Another familiar voice cut through the silence. "Come on. We're getting you out.." He helped you onto your feet. You were shaking vigorously. You were so warm, You hadn't felt somebody's touch in what felt like forever.

They pulled a terrible looking Will off of the wall, Pulling a snake like thing out of him.

They proceeded to give him CPR. You watched as they revived one of your best friends.

You watched as Hopper picked up Will. You walked with Joyce. "Honey, Are you alright? Is anything hurt?" She asks. You shake your head, Lying.

Everything hurt, You could hardly breath. It felt like something was on your chest trying to keep you from breathing.

You had run day and night, Not that there's really a difference. It was always so dark.

"It got me..Once.." You coughed out. She held onto you tighter. "Well..We're going to get you out of here..you'll never have to come back." She whispered.

You nodded, But you felt like for some reason this was only the beginning.

You took a deep breath as you came back through the portal. You fell to the ground, Coughing over and over again.

"Come on, Sweetie.." Joyce pulled you up, But you couldn't breathe. "I...c-can't...breathe.." You said in-between coughing fits.

She glanced at Hopper who handed her Will. "Can you carry him?" He asks. She nods, Holding onto Will. Hopper picked you up, And ran into what seemed like an elevator.

You didn't remember anything after that, Besides Hopper calling your name.

You opened your eyes, Finding yourself in a hospital room. Your breathing was uneven, You were used to waking up in...that place.

How would you know if you weren't there.

You looked at the window. You glanced around the room, Seeing nobody was in there.

You ripped off the IV's and cords and dragged your self over to the window, Finding yourself looking up at the stars.

"(Y/n)?" His voice caused you to turn towards him. "L-lucas!" You ran towards him, Throwing your arms around him, Him doing the same.

"You're ok!" He smiled, Caressing your cheek. "Aren't you supposed to be in the bed?" He asks, Giving you a stern look, Then looking down seeing your arm bleeding from where you tore out the IV.

"Yeaaaah.." You trailed off, Looking up at him. "Go lay down, I'll be right back.." He rolled his eyes, Sighing.

You just smiled and climbed back on the hospital bed.

He brought back a doctor and Sat on the edge of the bed while the Doctor hooked you back up.

"So.." Lucas started, After watching the doctor leave. "So?" You smile, Leaning forward, Ignoring the sharp pain in your stomach.

"I was thinking.." He trailed off, Looking down at his lap. "What if we.." He trailed off again, Causing You to roll your eyes playfully.

"Are you asking me out, Lucas?" You smirk, Resting your chin in your hand.
He winces, Sighing. "Yes. Yes I am." He smiled proudly.

"Yeah. I'll go out with you.." You smiled, Grabbing the collar of his shirt pulling him into a short, Sweet, And Passionate kiss.

"I'm so happy that you're back.."

"Me too.."

•••

This is kind of everywhere...but idk hopefully it was decent! 💛