Finally: Lucas Sinclair x Reader

"Just ask her out already! She obviously likes you back!" Dustin pushed, Rolling his eyes. "Yeah! I mean have you seen how flustered she gets when you guys hang out?" Mike added.

Lucas nodded. "Yeah..It is adorable.." He sighed, Slinging his bookbag on his shoulder. "But—" "No buts!" Will cut him off, Pushing him out the door. "Today is the day you ask out, (Y/n) (L/n)!" Dustin said as the four walked outside, Climbing onto their bikes.

As the four 17 year olds rode to school they passed your house, Seeing you waiting for them like you did everyday.

"Morning boys!" You called out, Smiling as you climbed onto your bike. "Morning!" The boys said in unison, Causing you to laugh slightly.

You got on your bike and rode along with them as you all laughed hysterically. You noticed Lucas being behind and being quiet.

You slowed down, Reaching his side.

"Hey.." You smiled. He smiled in return and just stared at you for a couple minutes.

"I wanted to ask you something.." Lucas blurted our, Causing you to smile. "Yeah?" You looked ahead. "Doyouwannagooutwithme?" The words were all jumbled together and you didn't process a single one.

You abruptly laughed. "Sorry..But slow down a bit Lucas.."You giggles slightly seeing his flustered state.

"Will..You...go..out with me?!" He accidentally yelled. You smiled to yourself, Slowing down and coming to a stop as you neared the school.

He watched as you climbed off your bike and did the same. He was a flustered mess.

You smiled and walked up to him so you were only inches apart. "You don't know how long I've been waiting for you to ask that question, Lucas Sinclair.." You looked at the ground, Then returning your gaze to his eyes.

He smiled nervously and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Well. I was scared to ya know. You're so pretty and I was scared I was going to mess up or something and—"

"Kiss me.."

"What?"

"I said kiss me, You dork.." You laughed, cupping his face in your hands and kissing him passionately. He pulled back, Causing you to frown. "What's wrong?" You ask, Wrapping your arms around his neck.

"Nothing.." He smiled. "Absolutely nothing.." He pressed his lips on yours once again, Deepening the kiss.

The bell rang and the both of you ran inside, Holding hands, and Smiling like idiots, While hearing the faint 'Finally's' Coming from Will, Mike, And Dustin.