"Momma Steve": I spoke. They screamed

"Are you sure you want to do this now?" Steve has been going back and forth on his feelings about telling his best friend and his best friends about "his little dilemma"—he had said threat earlier and you hit him for it—. "Steve. Yes. Now or never, Right?" You grabbed his hand and kissed his cheek.

He gulped nervously and pulled into Dustin's driveway. "Ok..ok..ok..There's still time to back out if you want to—Am I sweating? I'm sweating aren't I..oh—" You cut off his nervous rambling by practically throwing yourself out of the car and booking it to Dustins door. You knocked on the door. Steve got out of the car and wiped his forehead before shutting the driver side door. He came up beside you looking as tense as someone who just killed Winnie the Pooh and was being called out for it. You let out a small laugh before jumping slightly at how quick the door in front of you was opened.

You looked in front of you seeing a slightly frazzled Dustin. His shirt was—slanted and Backwards and his curly hair was frizzy. It almost looked as if he had been—" Dusty-Bun who's at the—Oh.." Susie showed up at the door. As Dustin was looking more nervous than Steve was a couple minutes ago. You restrained yourself from laughing your butt off or even giving him a high five. Susie nervously tapped her foot as Steve became less tense and joined you in restraining laughter. Dusting coughed "Five minutes.Ten bucks..And this never happened, Deal?"

"Deal" you and Steve spoke in unison. The couple rushed back inside as you and Steve let out a laugh. A couple minutes Dustin came out looking presentable and Susie came out with..More clothes on. She gave him a kiss on the cheek and went to her car.

You and Steve waved her goodbye then turned back to Dustin—you with a smirk and Steve with a smile. Steve and Dustin hugged it out before he turned to you and hugged you. "Since when is Susie in town?" Steve nudged Dustin as the three of you walked to the car "She got here yesterday she's here for the week, And why are we all meeting Mikes house?" You let Dustin sit in the front while you sat in the back (in the middle seat).

"We wanted to see ev-v-very one.." Steve began to stammer and sweat while you mentally face palmed. Dustin looked at Steve with a weirded out face. "Are you ok—" He turned around, looking at me. "Is he ok?" You laughed as Steve pulled out of the driveway and started driving in the wrong direction. "Uhh..Ste—" "IM FINE EVERYTHINGS FINE IM NOT..NOT FINE..." Dustin stared at Steve blankly.

"I was just going to tell you you were going the wrong w—" You and Dustin screamed as Steve made the sharpest u-turn known to man. "What the hell is wrong with you?!" Dusting yells, chuckling. You laughed as Steve glared at Dustin. Dustin looked at you with THE most confused look. You just shrugged and grabbed Steve's hand

. Once you made it to Mikes house—alive thankfully—you all climbed out of the car and headed towards the door. You had to practically drag Steve to the door. The three of you—four rather—walked inside finding everyone was already there. After hugs and questions about Steve we're done and not answered You and Steve stood in the middle of the teenagers.

"H-hi..." Steve started. You sighed and pinched the bridge of your nose. "Hi?" Max questioned as Will chuckled.

"Of for Pete's sake—Happy birthday I'm pregnant!" You threw your hands up and did your "sarcastic jazz hands". While everyone went silent you watched as Steve looked more defeated than the demo dogs he..defeated.

"Wait—I WAS IN THE CAR WITH THIS WOMAN AND I DIDNT KNOW?!" Dustin screeched

. "You're pregnant" Mike spoke, But it sounded like a statement.

"HOW FAR ALONG ARE YOU?!" Max screamed with a smile on her face.

"Two and a half months.." Your voice flew into the higher range towards the end of that sentence, Because—" WHAT?!" The six teens screamed.

You couldn't tell who was angry and who wasn't. You were pretty sure Steve was in another dimension at the moment and that El was happy for you but was copying Mikes facial expressions.

"Wait— The real question is..HOW LONG HAVE YOU KNOW?!" Mike screamed.

"Go- Will you stop screaming! My baby's gonna be deaf before I even give birth to it and Like a week?" Mike shrugged as if he were accepting it. After More screaming you decided it was time to go to your parents. You said your goodbyes and they said their congratulations and you dragged your dazed Steve out to the car. As you started the car he snapped out of it and asked: "What happened?"

"I spoke. They screamed."