Chapter 20

I feel terrible for sending Callie away.  I've been crying for almost 30 minutes.  "God, why did I send her away!?"  

*knock knock*

"What!" I yell at the door, and it slowly opens to reveal the beautiful woman of my thoughts.

"Hey."  she says meekly, stepping into the room.

I jump out of bed, running across the room,  and crash into, engulfing her in the biggest hug i can muster.

"Um.. Zona.  You're.. crushing.. my.. lungs."  she pants.

I let go, just enough for her to breathe.  "Sorry. Not only for crushing you, but for telling you to leave too.  I love you Calliope."

"I know you're sorry baby.  But I'm even more sorry, I shouldn't have snapped at you, and I shouldn't be keeping secrets, and I shouldn't let the secret make my upset towards you.  I'm sorry."

"What secret?"

"When my phone rang this morning.. It, uh.  It was um.  It was Erica."

My body tenses at the sound of the bitch's name and i take a step away from Callie crossing my arms across my chest.  "Oh. Great.  What's she want this time?"  My tone is icy.

"To apologize.  And, um, to be friends." 

"I did not just fucking hear what i thought i just fucking heard! Did I?"  "She what?  After everything she's put you through?  And she still has the audacity to talk to you?  Bitch has nerve.  You said no, right?"

"Um.."

"Calliope!"

"What?"

"After everything, you still want to talk to her?  To be her fucking friend?  You know she doesn't do 'friends'.  She going to be begging for you back, telling you how much she 'loves you', and all that other bull shit that is obviously fake.  All she wants you for is to hurt you!  She's done it so many fucking times before, why would you go back again?"  Tears are running down my face. I don't know if I'm sad or mad.

"Arizona, I'm not 'going back to her'.  I am with you.  I love you. I--"

I cut her off, "That doesn't fucking stop her!  She doesn't care. In her eyes, you're hers now.  God you should know that!"

"I'm not hers.  I am yours.  She can think whatever she wants, but I am yours Battleship."

I roll my eyes, but can't help but smile at the nickname, she knows its my favorite.  "Okay."  I sigh, but the first time she says something to me, or hurts you, or anything like that.. I am going to find her and kick her ass so hard, she might not live to see the next day." I smirk before placing a soft kiss on her lips.  Before i can pull away, i feel her hand on my hips keeping me close, and her tongue sweeps across my bottom lip.  I can't help but grant her access and our tongues begin to duel.  "God,  I love kissing her."