𝐃𝐍𝐘𝐋, 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐉𝐎𝐈𝐍 𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐁

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔A broken heart is like a shattered glass

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
A broken heart is like a shattered glass. It's vulnerable but once it has been fixed, you're scared to break it again.

A boy who has been cheated on.

Two boys who have suffered from rejection.

A boy who just had a breakup with his girlfriend for 2 years.

A boy who suffered from unrequited love.

A girl who had been through all of this and couldn't handle it anymore.

And a boy who brought all of them together.

This is their club, 𝐃𝐍𝐘𝐋 . It's only theirs.

▔▔▔▔▔▔
Jeongin sits down on their table with his other friends and of course, Xiyeon is with him too, looking all gloomy.

"Why are the girls so sad today?" Hyunjin asked, looking at the two girls, y/n and Xiyeon.

"I just broke up with my boyfriend of 2 years." Xiyeon said, hiding her face in guilt.

"You?" Jeongin asked the girl in front of him.

"It's nothing.. just had a rough day.." She said, remembering what that student said early in the morning when she came.

"Xiyeon, isn't that him?" Jeongin pointed at a certain boy. They all look at him as he was walking towards their table.

He placed a bag in front of her, surprising her.

"Take this back, will you? If you're just gonna end our relationship, don't forget your stuff at my house." He said, coldly but before he walks away, Xiyeon grabbed his hand.

"Renjun, I want to talk." She said and y/n looked at him. He looks like he was about to cry.

"There's nothing to talk about, Xiyeon." He said and everyone's eyes went to the ex couple.

"There is, Renjun-" Xiyeon said and y/n sighed. She stands up and slap her hands away from Renjun's, surprising them both.

"Can't you see that you're forcing him?" She said, standing in front of Renjun as his eyes widened and turn around to face her.

"This isn't your business, y/n." Xiyeon said but she scoffed.

"It may not be my business but he doesn't want to talk to you." She said but before Xiyeon could respond.

A boy pressed a sticker on y/n's collarbone, as well as Renjun's. They both look at the boy but he just winked at them.

He walks away, opening a lollipop and putting it in his mouth before looking back at the two.

"After school, gymnasium."

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔