𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒉𝒆𝒓

- y/n

- y/n

I was helping out with painting one wall of the classroom. I look at one everyone else that's busy with their own stuff to do.

"Do you need help, bubs?" I heard a voice beside me and saw Jaemin, smiling sweetly but not forgetting what he just called me.

"B-bubs?" I tilted my head, slightly flustered by the nickname he just called me. He chuckled and nodded.

"You're cute and Bubs is also cute so, I call you Bubs." He said before he patted my head.

"O-oh and I don't need help. I'm good here." I said, rejecting his offer which made him pout.

"But I want to help~," He said cutely, slightly pinching my cheeks. I sighed and nodded.

"Grab a brush and start there." I pointed at the opposite direction of mine. He smiled and grab a brush before he dipped it in the paint before he starts to paint.

"Yah! Chenle, be care-" I heard something behind me and my skirt and legs suddenly got splashed by something.

I turn around to see paint on my legs and some on my clothes and Chenle on the floor.

"-ful..." Jisung sighed and facepalmed when he saw Chenle fall. I put the brush down before checking my clothes.

"Y/n! Are you okay?" Chenle said, immediately standing up and checked my clothes as well.

"I'm okay but now, I have paint on my legs and clothes," I said and Chenle immediately got on his knees.

"I'm so sorry!! I should be more careful sometimes!!" He said, apologizing but I only laughed and help him stand up.

"It's okay. I can just take a quick bath in the school's shower. I also have extra clothes so, don't worry about it." I said and looked at his eyes.

My eyes widened when he looks like he's about to cry. I chuckled and patted his head.

"It's okay. I'll be back guys." I grab my clothes and head to the school's female locker rooms where there are showers.

▔▔▔▔▔▔
I exited the shower, immediately wearing my extra clothes. I put my dirty clothes in a bag before putting them in my backpack.

I try my hair with a towel and comb it before exiting the locker room.

I suddenly felt a jacket wrapped around my shoulders and I turn around to see Jaemin there.

"I think, you'll need this. It is still cold in school and I heard that you get cold easily." He said and I thanked him, wearing his jacket which is big for me but comfy.

His name and team number are at the back since he is the captain of the football team. His scent was also strong yet nice.

"Let's go back." He said but I suddenly forgot something back in my classroom that I'll be getting from the teachers today.

"I forgot something in my classroom that I'm supposed to take today. Take this and I'll see you there." I give him my bag before running to my classroom.

When I got there, Xiyeon and the other girls were there. I saw Kyungri glaring at me.

"Why are you wearing Jaemin's jacket?" She asked, throwing glares at me. I ignored her and walked closer to the teacher's table.

She walked towards me and suddenly pushed me to the wall, grabbing my hair.

"I said, why are you wearing Jaemin's jacket?" She said but I only scoffed.

"Why do you care? I thought you like someone else." I said but she only slapped me and pushed me to the floor.

I saw a drop of blood and realized that my lips are bleeding.

"You're such a bitch. First, Renjun then Jeno and now Jaemin? Such a slut." She said, grabbing my hair before she slapped me again.

"Say that to Jung Jiyeon who cheated on Jeno with three guys!" I shouted but Jiyeon only gasped and threw her water bottle at me.

"Don't you dare talk about her!" Xiyeon said and the door burst open.

We all turn our gazes to the door and saw SKZ and Jaemin. Jaemin saw me and he immediately runs to me.

"Get off her." He pushed Kyungri off me and help me sit up.

"Are you okay? You were taking so long, I got worried, wha- you're bleeding!" He noticed my lips.

"What the hell happened here!?" We heard Jeno's voice and turn our heads to the door, seeing Jeno and the other boys.

"Y/n! Oh no," Chenle run towards me and immediately wipe the blood off my lips with his handkerchief.

"What happened here?" We heard Taeyong's voice and his eyes widened when he saw me.

"Okay, who did this to y/n?" He asked, walking to my side. Chenle and Jaemin helping me stand up.

Jisung fixed my hair and Jeno lifting my chin to check the wound in my lips. Renjun was glaring at the girls.

But no one answered.

"Y/n, who did this to you?" Taeyong kept his eyes on everyone.

"Jung Jiyeon and Kyungri, Sir. Kyungri slapped me and Jiyeon threw a bottle at me." I said and I notice the look on the boys' faces.

"Hyung, please expel them," Jeno said and my eyes widened.

"Don't expel-"

"They literally made you bleed! They hurt you, y/n!" Renjun said, trying to not to get too mad at me.

"Taeyong, just suspend them for an entire month. They messed with one of our members after all." Harvey said and Taeyong looked at me before at them.

"Well, why don't I give you boys the decision?" Taeyong said and Jaemin wiped the rest of the blood off my lips.

"Suspension for two months so, they'll miss out the classes and fail. That's my final choice." Jeno said, coldly.

"Jeno, that's too much," I said, softly.

"Y/n, you're too nice. Just let Jeno, Renjun, Jisung, Harvey and Hyung handle this. We need to get you treated. Come on, Chenle." Jaemin said and Chenle nodded.

They both help me get out of the classroom but I heard the serious words of Renjun.

"Just expel them immediately if they do this again. One month of suspension, one week of community service."

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Picture isn't mine