𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒅𝒅𝒚

ㅡ jisung

ㅡ jisung

I sighed, saying bye to them before they left to go home. I checked my phone and realized that I still have a lot of time left.

I took this chance to go back to the university.

The university doesn't have much people left since it's already 5 PM. Everyone else is leaving and I've never been to the campus this late.

I went to check our club room which is almost finish. We jsut have to add the other furniture. I put my bag down on the table before I fold my sleeves.

I checked the paint on the wall to see if it's dry or not before I remove the plastic on the floor so, the paint wouldn't stain the floor.

"Why are you here alone and cleaning?" I turn my head to the door and saw y/n there, leaning on the door frame.

"I got nothing to do and my parents is out of the country so, I'm alone." I said, folding the 7 meter clear plastic and throwing it in the trash can.

"Well, you should've told me that you're going to be here as well." She said, putting her bag down beside mine before she removes Jaemin's jacket and wrap it around her waist.

She kneels down to the buckets of paint before covering them and putting the brushes in a bucket of water.

"You're from the visual art major, right?" She asked, putting the paints in the cabinet.

"Yeah, I am." I said, picking up the papers on the floor.

"Can I see your art then? You must be good with sketching and all." She said, smiling at me and I start feeling flustered.

"Jisung, do you have a habit of shaking your hands when flustered, shy or embarrassed?" She asked and I tilted my head in confusion.

"Cause I remember some moments when we were teasing you and you were shaking your hands. We would compliment you and you would also shake your hands.

Are you flustered right now? You're red and you're also shaking your hands." She said and I glance at my hand and realized that I was.

"I didn't even know..." I said, shy again and hide my hand behind my back.

"It's a habit so, it's okay. So, can I still see your sketches?" She said and I nodded.

"Yeah, sure but let's clean up a little bit here." I said then she jsut gave me a smile as a reply and we both start to clean.

I threw the last paper on the floor and I saw y/n, getting something from her bag. I walk to her side and pick my bag up before sitting down.

Y/n sits beside me after getting her phone and I show her a shy smile which made her chuckled.

"You're so cute~" She said, pinching my cheeks and I blushed.

"Here's my sketchpad." I pull it out from my bag and show her. I place my hand on the pad, nervous to show her.

And she noticed it.

"Don't be shy. I already know I will love your art." She said and I showed her. She wowed, turning the pages.

"Wah~ you're amazing." She said, continuing to go through them all. I take a pencil from my pencil case.

I turn to an empty page and I saw y/n pull out her earphones. She smiled at me.

"Wanna share?" She asked and I nodded.

ㅡ y/n

I was sketching in Jisung's pad when I noticed the sun has already set. I turn on the lights that me and the boys has set up.

The rainbow giving out pretty colors and the other lights as well. She glance at Jisung that has his head resting on my shoulder, sleeping.

I smiled, gently placing his head on the table after putting his jacket there as his pillow. I remove Jaemin's jacket and place it on his back.

I stand up from my seat, checking the windows and only the lights from the lamps can be seen.

I checked the clock and it was already past 10:30 PM, past our bedtime.

I open the doors to the hallways and the lights automatically turn on. I checked both sides before getting back inside.

I caress Jisung's soft hair before sitting beside him and ended up falling asleep too.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔