𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐄 𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐓.2

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔Jaemin sighed before he sits beside Jeno

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Jaemin sighed before he sits beside Jeno.

"As cliche as it sounds, it's unrequited love. I have this girl in my class that I like. She's quite a popular girl.

I fell in love with her but I didn't get her attention which she always gives to other people.

My class decided to tell each other the people they like and they dragged me into it. I told them and they told her.

She said that it's not mutual and they also told me she already has a boyfriend. I don't know if it's rejection or just unrequited." He said and Jeno patted his head.

"Then how about you two? Do you want to go first, Renjun?" Harvey asked him softly and Renjun nodded.

"Her name is Xiyeon and she's friends with you." He looked at y/n who just furrowed her brows and look away.

"We've dated for 2 years. We were all happy and all. I was too blinded in love to know that she's faking it for the past 9 months.

She tells me she's happy and when it was about our anniversary, she told me the truth that she's doesn't want to continue.

She was bored with our relationship, she doesn't like our relationship anymore and wanted to break up.

She still has things from my house and I decided to return it to her this morning but she grabbed my arm to talk to me like nothing happened.

That it until y/n stepped in and helped me, noticing the vulnerable look on my face. Thank you, y/n." Renjun said, smiling softly at her.

Y/n showed him a smile but that smile immediately disappeared when it was her turn.

"Well, mine sounds so messed up... oh my God.." y/n said but Harvey only rub circles on her back, telling her that it's okay.

"Hey, no matter how messed up it can be, we're here for you," Jeno said and Jaemin smiled at him.

"Said by the person who wanted to leave first." He said but Jeno only smacks his head.

"I changed my mind, okay!?" He said but Jisung only laughed at them.

"How can one person change their mind so quickly?" He said and Jeno pretended to throw his shoe at him.

"Will you tell us or not? We don't want to force you." Harvey said, smiling sweetly at her.

Y/n mustered all her courage and nodded.

"I have this boyfriend. We dated for 5 years." She said, pausing and their eyes widened, even Harvey.

"He was honestly the only boy in my eyes and I loved him very much. How I see him changed when I saw what was going on our 4th year.

I saw him cheating at a party he didn't know it was attending. He was all over her face and that changed how I saw him but I let it go, thinking he was drunk.

That was my first mistake, stupid, right? On Christmas, I was coming home from my family's home but when I got home, I saw him on his bed with another girl.

I let it go again and that was my second mistake. On our 5th anniversary, he broke up with me and decided to go out with that girl from the party.

3 months after that, I was empty and I desperately needed him. I confessed to him but got rejected immediately and that was my third mistake." Y/n starts to tear up.

They all walk to her side and Harvey caressed her hair, not wanting to see her cry.

"Yang Jeongin, my best friend helped me get over him but I fell for Jeongin instead. He told me he likes Xiyeon and now he has a chance when she broke up with you.

Earlier was my breaking point. She threatened me to not go here because she doesn't want me to see you. She slapped me but Jeongin was still on her side.

That was a 4th and 5th mistake. I made so many mistakes that I feel worthless." She said, tears strolling down her face.

"Don't cry! No!" Chenle immediately hugged her and the other boys did the same, engulfing each other in a hug.

"We'll all get over this together."

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔